best nasus skin?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. best nasus skin?

User Info: DiamondAhri

DiamondAhri
1 month ago#1
cerberus vs thot patrol nasus
http://lolidance.moe/

User Info: alcaPWNED212

alcaPWNED212
1 month ago#2
cerberus for ult and snoop dog dance
FC: 2294-4772-3459

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
1 month ago#3
I like his default the best.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
1 month ago#4
i like k9 is aesthetically the best but I usually wear either pharoah or galactic.

inferna would be my favourite but it changes his Q animation slightly and it feels clunky to me. I know that overall animation time is the same so its not actually different but still the animation just makes it feel bad to me. Its the same with project YI's autos; they feel incredibly bad to me.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)

User Info: Le_Seul

Le_Seul
1 month ago#5
SirFeed posted...
i like k9 is aesthetically the best but I usually wear either pharoah or galactic.

inferna would be my favourite but it changes his Q animation slightly and it feels clunky to me. I know that overall animation time is the same so its not actually different but still the animation just makes it feel bad to me. Its the same with project YI's autos; they feel incredibly bad to me.

yes. all his expensive skins mess up his animations so much.
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs

User Info: a42ozslushie

a42ozslushie
1 month ago#6
Pharaoh
\_o__/

User Info: Brandon_Jacobs

Brandon_Jacobs
1 month ago#7
Dreadnight
{}Giants{}Knicks{}Isles{}Mets{}

User Info: 5tarscream

5tarscream
1 month ago#8
Archduke
User ID: 4002777

User Info: LePetitLoup

LePetitLoup
1 month ago#9
World Breaker and K9 and Galactic and Pharaoh and Archduke and Dreadknight and the Edgy chroma for Dreadknight and Infernal in that exact order. He has no bad skins. The new one seems to go right between World Breaker and K9 because Super Saiyan Dog.

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
1 month ago#10
the new one is going to be the best cause from a cursory glance the animations for autos and Q look alot more crisp than any other skin and gameplay should be most important thing to do for picking skins. its a mental thing for me but I always can cancel autos cleaner on skins that have sharp weapons audio queues (e.g Garen autos, Riven autos etc) with clear animations (fiora autos etc) as opposed to champs with dull thudding audio (tahm, Nasus, etc) and unclear animations (malphite etc)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. best nasus skin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived