Yajirobe champion spotlight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yajirobe champion spotlight

User Info: Kaname_Madoka

Kaname_Madoka
4 months ago#1
Passive: slash
Every 3 autos yajirobes next auto does triple damage and it gains 500 range and makes him dash to the target

Q: senzu
Yajirobe heals 30 percent of target champs max health, can be used on himself

W: leap
Yajirobe dashes very far forwards

E: block
Yajirobe blocks the next 7 things that damage him

R: super smash
Yajirobe dashes super far forwards and does a lot of damage in an aoe and goes untargetable for the duration
Drawn for me: Volkswagen_Bros, ShinobiNinjaX, Popcorn_Fairy + Nayr626. https://imgur.com/gallery/B4o8m
League Summoner Name: DontIoseYourWay (the I is an i)

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 months ago#2
Passive should be he has a get scared guage and will AFK if he gets scared enough.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Kaname_Madoka

Kaname_Madoka
4 months ago#3
supershadonic posted...
Passive should be he has a get scared guage and will AFK if he gets scared enough.

This isn't Gohan
Drawn for me: Volkswagen_Bros, ShinobiNinjaX, Popcorn_Fairy + Nayr626. https://imgur.com/gallery/B4o8m
League Summoner Name: DontIoseYourWay (the I is an i)

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
4 months ago#4
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

Yamcha* remember how he doesn't do anything anymore?

User Info: Asheki

Asheki
4 months ago#5
slaighMaccooper posted...
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

Nah Yamcha's gets the ultimate 'Yamcha's death pose' which causes every enemy player to ult him all at once and kills him off, leaving him laying on his side in a crater.'
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
4 months ago#6
Asheki posted...
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

Nah Yamcha's gets the ultimate 'Yamcha's death pose' which causes every enemy player to ult him all at once and kills him off, leaving him laying on his side in a crater.'

Is his passive to f*** off for the rest of the series and play baseball?

Asheki
4 months ago#7
Asheki posted...
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

Is his passive to f*** off for the rest of the series and play baseball?

Only during the mid game, so that he can earn some gold. Then he comes back in the late game.

Also Yajirobe's skills would be mostly about avoiding fights with the opponent and feeding his face, with his ultimate allowing him to cancel out ults that are being used by enemy champions ( Ult's like Nasus' Renekton's, any ults that lasts for x amount of time when activated ).
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
4 months ago#8
Op af
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
4 months ago#9
Asheki posted...
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

That'd be kind of cool honestly, like a taunt but for abilities, forcing everyone to aim at him for x number of seconds
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

Asheki
4 months ago#10
Bearacudda98 posted...
Asheki posted...
Kaname_Madoka posted...
supershadonic posted...

This isn't Gohan

That'd be kind of cool honestly, like a taunt but for abilities, forcing everyone to aim at him for x number of seconds

If Yamcha does anything, its always buying time for Goku to get there.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Yajirobe champion spotlight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived