How much CS do gold players get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How much CS do gold players get?

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 months ago#1
If I aim to be gold V how much CS per minute will I need or how much is average-good? When I play top lane right now I average 6.5-7.5 sometimes there are outliers where I only get 6 and there's a game in my match history where I have 8.1. Is this good enough for me to hit gold V? Or do I need to move my average from 7-8 CS per minute?
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
4 months ago#2
cs is relative

even in most mid-higher diamond games people don't have perfect cs

the important thing is your cs relative to your lane opponent, included with your kill participation vs theirs

anyone can freeze top and get 100 cs at 10, but that doesn't matter if your lane opponent roamed mid and tpd bot twice and snowballed the game
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 months ago#3
You could probably get gold 5 playing klepto and spellthiefs and never getting any CS.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
4 months ago#4
cs only matters in bronze and challenjour.
you can get gold 5 cs 150 per game. if you have game knowledge
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
4 months ago#5
Gold players get about 6/7 CS/min but as drew said, just make sure you're doing more than your lane opponent
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 months ago#6
Azerx posted...
cs is relative

the important thing is your cs relative to your lane opponent, included with your kill participation vs theirs

anyone can freeze top and get 100 cs at 10, but that doesn't matter if your lane opponent roamed mid and tpd bot twice and snowballed the game

Gotcha. I'm just looking for easy ways to improve my game since I feel I'm kind of stuck. I win lane most games but still lose a good bit more than I would like. I'll probably hit gold V anyway.

Edit: I'm not hardstuck or anything and I never have been but sometimes I lose games and I'm not entirely sure what I could have done better.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 months ago#7
BurritoGod posted...
Azerx posted...
cs is relative

Gotcha. I'm just looking for easy ways to improve my game since I feel I'm kind of stuck. I win lane most games but still lose a good bit more than I would like. I'll probably hit gold V anyway.

Edit: I'm not hardstuck or anything and I never have been but sometimes I lose games and I'm not entirely sure what I could have done better.

That's a good problem to have, that means you can get VOD reviews to find out how to improve. I have the opposite problem, I know all the things I need to fix I just don't care.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Asheki

Asheki
4 months ago#8
BurritoGod posted...
Azerx posted...
cs is relative

One of the more important skills to have in League of Legend is an understanding of the macro game. The micro of you knowing how to cs, and your mechanics and all that is good and all... But you want to be looking at the bigger picture most of the time.

You want to know how to pay attention to your other lanes, know when to gank them to give an advantage, how to help your team close up objectives. How to single out problem players and prevent them from snowballing too much. When to take objectives, where to go next.

To make sure that you're always on the move trying to progress the game as a whole instead of entirely focusing on yourself.

That's what I see most people lacking more often then not.
-Memento Mori is a latin phrase that can be freely translated as 'remember you are mortal' 'remember you will die'.
-Cogito Ergo Sum, Je pense, donc je suis.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How much CS do gold players get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived