ap bruiser galio is legit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ap bruiser galio is legit.

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
2 months ago#11
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Stats and ratio wise, he seems to me like another Maokai now?

I like playing Maokai since his update because his ratios make building AP bruiser or even full AP pretty fun, so I might try Galio...

maokais ratios are way lower and his bases higher. maokai is a tank through and through. ap builds on maokai are more a meme than anything else
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
2 months ago#12
TheSaintG posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

I like playing Maokai since his update because his ratios make building AP bruiser or even full AP pretty fun, so I might try Galio...

maokais ratios are way lower and his bases higher. maokai is a tank through and through. ap builds on maokai are more a meme than anything else

IDK I think Liandry's + ROA/GLP800 are fine on Maokai. Haven't done full AP outside of ARAMs though, you're probably right about that
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
2 months ago#13
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
TheSaintG posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...

IDK I think Liandry's + ROA/GLP800 are fine on Maokai. Haven't done full AP outside of ARAMs though, you're probably right about that

i mean you could build ap on maokai. but keep in mind his ratios are nearly the same as leonas.
for the most part.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ap bruiser galio is legit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived