Have you experienced the despair of vsing a Jhin/Sion bot lane?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Have you experienced the despair of vsing a Jhin/Sion bot lane?

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
2 months ago#1
Sion hits E with comet, followed by Jhin W with comet, followed by Jhin AA into Q into AA, followed by death.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
2 months ago#2
Git gud
Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#3
MF+Ashe double comet bot has been my most hated lane. Neither of their abilities can miss so you just auto lose 70% of your hp every 15 seconds or so with no counterplay. Got zoned off of xp.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
2 months ago#4
As a Vayne main, yes I’ve had that kind of lanes, special mention to MF/Jhin tho. But nothing is comparable to the PLEASURE it gives to two f***ing shot those b****es lategame after surviving lane phase.
Bullets 4 EVVVERYONEEE C:!!!

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
2 months ago#5
No, but I've faced a few Jhin/Xerath bot lanes. Basically the same thing, except they work even better together than Jhin/Sion.

Trying to dodge a Jhin ult and a Xerath ult at the same time is impossible.

User Info: 8420

2 months ago#6
Any combination of Jhin/Miss Fortune and Vel'Koz/Xerath/Ziggs is my personal favorite bot lane combination for making the enemy want to ragequit. You hit 6, you fill the ENTIRE lane with crap, it's so dumb, I love it. :D
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: OldestSeal

OldestSeal
2 months ago#7
No I never faced them. I faced MF and Vayne once and I trashed them because Twitch is so good I guess. That and I had Annie support who got all the kills so yes.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Have you experienced the despair of vsing a Jhin/Sion bot lane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived