What's with the Ezreal AS Nerf.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with the Ezreal AS Nerf.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 months ago#1
I could understand the Q nerf from back then but his AS wasn't even a problem.

Somebody at Riot got his ass handed to him by a good Ezreal.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#2
They're nerfing my favorite castor's attack speed? Why?? How is this at all his problem?
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 months ago#3
it's riot's standard Problem Champion nerf policy:

they won't nerf his strong bits because his strong bits are what makes him unique.

then it turns out the strong bits are still too strong so when they actually -do- nerf the strong bits he's just outright dumpstered.

Then they rework.

Or forget he exists for another two seasons.

it's about 30/70 on that.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: profzX

profzX
4 months ago#4
They don't want to nerf his poke and homogenize him among other adcarries but still believe he needed to be nerfed somewhere.
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 months ago#5
profzX posted...
They don't want to nerf his poke and homogenize him among other adcarries but still believe he needed to be nerfed somewhere.

What they SHOULD do then is place his Attack Speed in his passive. Nerf his scalings, make his passive change amounts by how many stacks you have rather than what level you are.
1 stack = 5%
2 stacks = 15%
3 stacks = 40%
4 stacks = 70%
5 stacks = 95%

just to clarify it's for the total, not each stack giving you 95. It would greatly buff his earlygame but keeping up your passive is going to take a lot of mana that Ezreal just doesn't have the first few levels.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 months ago#6
he's f***ing broken
Tiltproof

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
4 months ago#7
Good
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

supershadonic
4 months ago#8
supercoolisaac posted...
he's f***ing broken

Yeah but Attack Speed isn't what makes him broken...

HipsterSora posted...
They're nerfing my favorite castor's attack speed? Why?? How is this at all his problem?

Because:
1 That's not what makes him problematic and is weakening an area that isn't what makes him strong... an unnecessary nerf.
2 Some of us who like to build AS on him and make him more of a duelist are going to suffer for free. It's not like Ranked or LCS is full of duelist Ezreals.

I was fine with the Q poke nerf.... but why do you have to nerf his Attack Speed. I'm just curious. What's their context? They didn't even provide a proper context for Ezreal.... they just talked about botlane, MF and Leona.

"Hey... we at Riot hate bot lane damage so f*** Ezreal." Well... Jhin, Twitch, Draven and the others also build Lethality... duh?

Moreover, this is a hidden nerf to Ezreal's passive too... what's the point of not recieving 54% of it now...
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

supershadonic
4 months ago#9
profzX posted...

Well they better at least buff his passive then. Either give it more AS....

or Make it a poke related Passive.

supershadonic
4 months ago#10
f*** Riot. They don't nerf what makes Ezreal strong and nerfed only my personal duelist Build.

Oh I know who they will buff.... Galio. Cuz according to Riot he's been struggling despite wrecking Worlds. pfffffffff
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's with the Ezreal AS Nerf.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived