HEY RIOT FIX UR GAAAAAME: MINIONS SUCK EDlTION

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. HEY RIOT FIX UR GAAAAAME: MINIONS SUCK EDlTION

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
2 months ago#1
freakin minions. those stupid little things are the source of so much of my anguish.

-They CREEPBLOCK very hard and make it tough to cs or harass or really anything especially as a melee

-They have dumb ai that can allow them to run away at the speed of light towards a random enemy minion as you are actively trying to cs them, possibly causing you to chase it into danger (as a melee)

-They LOVE to sit JUSSSST outside/inside turret range to where they cannot tank shots OR are impossible to farm (as a melee) without tanking shots.

- Recently, had a game where I splitpushed to nexus turrets. We lost because crappy team but I was moreso angry at the fact that I was totally unable to auto the topside nexus turret without getting shot down by the second one; my minions FOR SOME REASON didn't want to inch forward just a little closer and tank the shots for me. So I had to keep auto and backing off, because I was getting hit with shots.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE RIOT
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
2 months ago#2
pls, minions aren't the problem, it's turrets doing no damage that's the problem
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#3
Wave control is cool, bro.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#4
You can shove the minions sideways when they walk to make them tank the opposite nexus turret. I would be totally in favor of some kind of minion AI rework though.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
2 months ago#5
Why is creep block still a thing?
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#6
Creep lock is exactly tripping from brawl in MOBA form.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
2 months ago#7
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Creep lock is exactly tripping from brawl in MOBA form.

Almost. It's just as annoying, but it's been there from the start (and was MUCH worse in starcraft/wc3). This is as opposed to tripping which was added into an previously fast moving game. To remove it completely, you'd have to do one of two things: Give minions no collision in relation to champs (which is awkward) or allow champs to shove minions aside (which is REALLY abusable).
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
2 months ago#8
I'd rather they fix GA since it doesnt work.
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
2 months ago#9
Removing creep block would just be a buff to champions with big hitboxes, since they can just stand on minions.

That was one of the reasons Hecarim top was so strong when his passive let him ignore unit collision.
SW-7303-4236-3720

YoukaiSlayer
2 months ago#10
I mean they could just fix the minion AI so it never gets quite close enough to completely creep lock someone. Even some sort of indication that two minions next to each other are so close you cannot move through so you'd at least know where is locked and where isn't.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. HEY RIOT FIX UR GAAAAAME: MINIONS SUCK EDlTION

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived