I love Riven

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
5 months ago#11
Phatbeast69 posted...
Also possible rip my account idk how this works.

Probably...
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: OldestSeal

OldestSeal
5 months ago#12
Is ok to love Riven is bad to love Twitch because apparently having a favorite non human champ is a troll but I like ADC so idk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
5 months ago#13
OldestSeal posted...
Is ok to love Riven is bad to love Twitch because apparently having a favorite non human champ is a troll but I like ADC so idk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It’s ok to like Twitch.

It’s not ok to want to put your dick in Twitch.

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
5 months ago#14
Phatbeast69 posted...
OldestSeal posted...

It’s ok to like Twitch.

Don't be homophobic, if twitch wants to be a catcher that is his prerogative. Next youll say its wrong to want to toss a bone to warwick or that a man should'nt allow rakan to peck him with an unprotected beak.

User Info: T-Viral-X

T-Viral-X
5 months ago#15
I always felt like Riven would be an asexual NEET. Also, she probably smells homeless.
huh
[~N~]

User Info: sahilmohammad

sahilmohammad
5 months ago#16
shokan_warrior posted...
She is absolutely halal and when she is redeemed she covers herself like a good Allah fearing woman should

I don't even know what to say.
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
5 months ago#17
Bendetto posted...
Phatbeast69 posted...
OldestSeal posted...

It’s ok to like Twitch.

Don't be homophobic, if twitch wants to be a catcher that is his prerogative. Next youll say its wrong to want to toss a bone to warwick or that a man should'nt allow rakan to peck him with an unprotected beak.

WW eats boners :o
"the ABSOLUTE LAST THING ANY adc needs right now is a nerf." - Crows

User Info: OldestSeal

OldestSeal
5 months ago#18
Phatbeast69 posted...
OldestSeal posted...

It’s ok to like Twitch.

Dude ewww. Twitch is too cute for those thoughts. I like the dirty rat in a father like way. He is my baby and I will protect him as he does a pentakill.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived