Why did Karthus players stop building Tear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why did Karthus players stop building Tear?

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
4 months ago#11
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
because they're trolling. tear stacking got buffed. theres no reason not to buy it plus it gives the disgusting shield that turns you into a tank for the 2 seconds it doesnt pop. you ever see cassios and karthus with that seraphs shield? you cant kill them once they activate it. it's like they have a GA.

buy what makes sense and what works as long as there's no other item that does it better. thats the only motto ive ever followed in any game ever. thornmail/seraphs swain, ohmwrecker naut, fcq brand mid. all op items but sheep want to cry and tell me im trolling because bjergsen didnt do it. well i got to d1 "trolling" so i guess ill keep doing it.

also i agree with sacka. get ultimate hat. i saw tobias take it too. he prob takes it on gp too.

doubt he takes ult hat on gp.. as an aspiring gp main his ult is garbage for anything but helping teammates, clearing waves or saving yourself early on. later on it’s just used to zone or keep people in place for a barrel chain but it’s got a pretty low cd since you get 45% cdr by pretty much 10 min. manaflow is so much better imo.

as for karthus, if you don’t take ult hat you’re trolling

nah u take ultimate hat on GP. once u get an upgrade its good. And it can still turn fights with its AOE slow at rank 1.

User Info: ThisIsAKnoife

ThisIsAKnoife
4 months ago#12
MK9_Prodigy posted...
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
because they're trolling. tear stacking got buffed. theres no reason not to buy it plus it gives the disgusting shield that turns you into a tank for the 2 seconds it doesnt pop. you ever see cassios and karthus with that seraphs shield? you cant kill them once they activate it. it's like they have a GA.

buy what makes sense and what works as long as there's no other item that does it better. thats the only motto ive ever followed in any game ever. thornmail/seraphs swain, ohmwrecker naut, fcq brand mid. all op items but sheep want to cry and tell me im trolling because bjergsen didnt do it. well i got to d1 "trolling" so i guess ill keep doing it.

also i agree with sacka. get ultimate hat. i saw tobias take it too. he prob takes it on gp too.

doubt he takes ult hat on gp.. as an aspiring gp main his ult is garbage for anything but helping teammates, clearing waves or saving yourself early on. later on it’s just used to zone or keep people in place for a barrel chain but it’s got a pretty low cd since you get 45% cdr by pretty much 10 min. manaflow is so much better imo.

nah u take ultimate hat on GP. once u get an upgrade its good. And it can still turn fights with its AOE slow at rank 1.

idk i feel like manaflow helps his trash early game more than the cdr on ult hat helps in the end. ill just keep doing me though i guess
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 months ago#13
madcat7673 posted...
probably because of manaflow band

I feel that's a terrible rune for Karthus. He uses spells so frequently that you're more likely to waste it on a Q or E proc than on a W or R.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
4 months ago#14
his E ltierally refunds his Q cost

im finding it hard to justify getting manaflow band...
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
4 months ago#15
Nah this was muchhhh before Manaflow even came out. And I would never use it over Ultimate Hat for him.

User Info: InfiniteMick

InfiniteMick
4 months ago#16
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...

Yeah, and nobody wants to help their team, right?
I'm not crazy, one of the voices in my head is a psychiatrist, and he says I'm fine.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why did Karthus players stop building Tear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived