Sejuani or Kled or Orianna

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sejuani or Kled or Orianna

User Info: jukester

jukester
2 months ago#1
These are the champ shards I have right now. Which one is worth turning into a champ?
Me no Chinese spy. Why you ask that? Oh, just cause I good at math, you think I Chinese? It no work that way! ~ Cauchy

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
2 months ago#2
Ori is the safer pick, but Kled is way more fun while still being pretty good. Sej is a snore fest.
I'd say Klayd
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
2 months ago#3
Probably one of the latter two. Sejuani's lows are about as extreme as her highs in terms of balance state but Riot's usually pretty quick to slap her down.

Orianna's never NOT been good, she just takes a little getting used to.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
2 months ago#4
Sej is one of the most boring tanks in the game, but she's a solid strong pick.

Orianna is a relatively fun Control Mage. She doesn't really have any true counters. Everything is a skill matchup with her, but she honestly can carry games if you play good enough with her.

Kled is like a DMG versiion of Sion
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 months ago#5
Sej if you feel like winning
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sejuani or Kled or Orianna

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived