are they bringing back the snow day skins this year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. are they bringing back the snow day skins this year

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
4 months ago#1
thought that wouldve started by now
https://i.imgur.com/UE8OU.png

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 months ago#2
I think riot just wants to have people focused on all stars for now before they begin their winter events. I would hope to see the snow day skins hit the store at the same time they release the snowball urf thingy.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 months ago#3
bit it literally snowed in Texas where are the cold skins
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 months ago#4
Hahahahhahahaha, “it should have started by now” stopped being relevant around season 5 I think? There was also the year where the Harrowing event took place AFTER Halloween. Look for Riot to s*** out their last-second money grab on the 26th.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
4 months ago#5
Skystrike70 posted...

To be fair, the snow didn't even stay on the ground. All I got was a tiny bit of snow on my windshield.

Still more winter than last year though.
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure

User Info: EnglishLanguag

EnglishLanguag
4 months ago#6
KRDsonic posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

To be fair, the snow didn't even stay on the ground. All I got was a tiny bit of snow on my windshield.

Upstate New York here. We haven't gotten much either strangely enough. Looks to be changing this week though.
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 months ago#7
EnglishLanguag posted...
KRDsonic posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

Upstate New York here. We haven't gotten much either strangely enough. Looks to be changing this week though.

Yeah, Skystrike apparently experienced snow for the first time and absolutely loved it, saying that he doesn't understand how anyone could complain about it. He doesn't realize that you guys up in the north east often have at least one week per winter where you're buried beneath like 6 feet of the stuff...Buffalo in particular seems to always just get completely dumped on when it comes to snow.

Hell, I live in the midwest and it's no picnic for us...but I can't imagine what it'd be like up in your area. :^)

Skystrike70
4 months ago#8
KRDsonic posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

It was pretty heavy snow @ A&M, think we got like 3 inches of the stuff. I made a hay bale sized snowball lol. (square bail to clarify and only in volume not shape)

Skystrike70
4 months ago#9
RJ1771 posted...
He doesn't realize that you guys up in the north east often have at least one week per winter where you're buried beneath like 6 feet of the stuff

that sounds awesome tbh i bet you could make some sick igloos
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. are they bringing back the snow day skins this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived