Zoe with 99% Ban Rate Post-Nerfs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe with 99% Ban Rate Post-Nerfs

User Info: Revives

Revives
4 months ago#1
Lol.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 months ago#2
The newest champ is banned a lot? What???
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
4 months ago#3
typhone004 posted...

Yeah just like Kled was permabanned when released?

Revives
4 months ago#4
typhone004 posted...

I don't think there's ever been a champ with a ban rate as high as Zoe. She just made history.

typhone004
4 months ago#5
It's not that every single new champ is banned a ton, it's that it happens enough that it shouldn't be a surprise especially with her being good.

Kassadin.
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

Revives
4 months ago#6
typhone004 posted...
It's not that every single new champ is banned a ton, it's that it happens enough that it shouldn't be a surprise especially with her being good.

Kassadin.

You're right, Kass's ban rate was 99.52% while current Zoe is 99.45%; though you can make the argument that Zoe got a wide range of nerfs at one time while Kass's ban rate was in his prime.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 months ago#7
The nerfs didn't do anything about how bulls*** her damage is, it would have been nice if her E did flat magic damage instead of how it works now.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: 8420

4 months ago#8
Zed had a high banrate - around 70% - when he was garbage in S6 and high elo players like were struggling to carry with him, even mains were miserable.

Edit: Might have been early S7 actually. It was pre-lethality buff. Zed was utterly worthless.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

typhone004
4 months ago#9
aHappySacka posted...
it would have been nice if her E did flat magic damage instead of how it works now.

It's like that so that the damage doesn't go through resistances twice. If someone were to auto the sleepy person for 200 damage, reduced to 100 from resistances, zoe e will do 100 true damage. Make it magic damage and that damage coming through goes through the enemy's armor, then their magic resist, which isn't the "double up to a cap" they have intended.

Really though, I thought the 99% stated was an exaggeration because that's not what I'm seeing on my typical sites. Where are you looking to see a 99% ban rate?

Edit: And yea 8420, yasuo right now is like the 6-7th most ban champion despite being absolute garbage tier to the point that high elo one tricks aren't playing ranked because playing him is just handicapping yourself. High ban rates don't always mean a champ is broken or even good, but in this case zoe is actually quite strong.

Revives
4 months ago#10
typhone004 posted...
aHappySacka posted...
it would have been nice if her E did flat magic damage instead of how it works now.

It's like that so that the damage doesn't go through resistances twice. If someone were to auto the sleepy person for 200 damage, reduced to 100 from resistances, zoe e will do 100 true damage. Make it magic damage and that damage coming through goes through the enemy's armor, then their magic resist, which isn't the "double up to a cap" they have intended.

Really though, I thought the 99% stated was an exaggeration because that's not what I'm seeing on my typical sites. Where are you looking to see a 99% ban rate?

Edit: And yea 8420, yasuo right now is like the 6-7th most ban champion despite being absolute garbage tier to the point that high elo one tricks aren't playing ranked because playing him is just handicapping yourself. High ban rates don't always mean a champ is broken or even good, but in this case zoe is actually quite strong.

https://gyazo.com/5006cd4e049bd496bcb78141031fd126
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe with 99% Ban Rate Post-Nerfs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived