Favorite new champion of the year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Favorite new champion of the year?

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
5 months ago#1
Which - Results (73 votes)
Xayah
20.55% (15 votes)
Rakan
20.55% (15 votes)
Kayn
26.03% (19 votes)
Ornn
12.33% (9 votes)
Zoe
20.55% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
With the year coming to a close it's a safe bet Zoe will be our last purely new champion of Season 7. We sure didn't get many this year @.@

Anyways, just curious to see which new champ you guys thought was best, however you choose to define what that means.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
5 months ago#2
Rakan, with Kayn a close second. Both crazy fun to play as, not too absurd to play against (okay, Kayn's a little absurd, but not as bad as Zoe), and while at first Rakan's dialogue seemed painfully cheesy it really grew on me.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: Kaname_Madoka

Kaname_Madoka
5 months ago#3
Kayn, he's the only one I can take seriously

-some furry emo chick Idk
-some furry guy Idk
-badass guy that uses a scythe and walks through walls
-wtf is this thing
-moeblob trash
Drawn for me: Volkswagen_Bros, ShinobiNinjaX, Popcorn_Fairy + Nayr626. https://imgur.com/gallery/B4o8m
League Summoner Name: DontIoseYourWay (the I is an i)

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
5 months ago#4
Rhaast/10.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
5 months ago#5
Zoe, with Xayah as a close second.
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
5 months ago#6
From a non-gameplay perspective, Ornn 'cause jesus christ I hate those other guys. Bird buddies are corny to the extreme, Kayn is edginess given form, and Zoe is that elementary school student back in middle / high school who would never leave you the f*** alone on the bus every morning.

From a gameplay perspective, Xayah I guess?

voted ornn though because voting for any of those other guys would make me ill
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
5 months ago#7
Cucumberflant posted...
and Zoe is that elementary school student back in middle / high school who would never leave you the f*** alone on the bus every morning.

I just had a ptsd flashback. Jesus christ, no wonder i have so much hatred for her.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
5 months ago#8
Rakan is the most fun I've had in League since Bard came out.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
5 months ago#9
I have lots of fun playing against Kayn for some reason. He's such a brawler and it's a joy fighting him as Nasus or Irelia. The others, not so much fun, especially Ornn. Xayah is one of those "trash on your team, a god on the enemy team" champs, so f*** her. Rakan and Zoe are just annoying.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
5 months ago#10
I love Ornn. His design is great, his voice lines and personality are fantastic, and his kit is excellent. Best new champion since Jhin, IMO.

Xayah is second. A really good ADC with a simple, yet effective kit. And her voice is kinda hot.

Kayn and Rakan are about tied. I don't actively dislike them (though playing against a Kayn f***ing sucks), but I don't care too strongly for them either.

Zoe I actively despise. Her design stands out like a sore thumb, her voice and personality are grating beyond belief, and her kit is simply ridiculous. Why CertainlyT still has a job at Riot is a mystery to me.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Favorite new champion of the year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived