Is Leblanc the worst champ in the game right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Leblanc the worst champ in the game right now?

User Info: -Beyonce

-Beyonce
4 months ago#11
soraka says hello
i didnt just come here to dance if you know what i mean

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
4 months ago#12
-Beyonce posted...
soraka says hello

stop
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 months ago#13
Not_Endgame posted...
Yes, LeBlanc is worse than Volibear and Aatrox.

I feel like Aatrox isn't half bad with the new runes any more. I've had decent success with Lethal Tempo, Bloodline, a ton of lifesteal items and Spirit Visage. You literally can't 1v1 him without Grievous Wounds or a ton of hard CC.

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
4 months ago#14
I laned against her with urg0t and she felt irrelevant.

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
4 months ago#15
Bendetto posted...

This guy gets it. I feel bad for anyone who has Leblanc on their team. Go watch any Faker or Bjerg post rework Leblanc matches and watch how they get s*** on in lane without their junglers babysitting them. They can’t do anything but passively farm until their jungler shows up meanwhile every other assassin can solo kill in lane pre lvl 6. Who the f*** wants to play an assassin just to passively farm and bend over to every other mid lane champ besides me?

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
4 months ago#16
PokemonYoutube posted...
Not_Endgame posted...

I feel like Aatrox isn't half bad with the new runes any more. I've had decent success with Lethal Tempo, Bloodline, a ton of lifesteal items and Spirit Visage. You literally can't 1v1 him without Grievous Wounds or a ton of hard CC.

I haven't actually played him since preseason started so I'm not sure. I have a feeling he'll still get dumpstered above gold though.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
4 months ago#17
volibear doesnt even have enough matches played on him to register on op.gg

thats something that i never seen happen to skarner.
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 months ago#18
Did you forget Nunu is a champion?
A battle between Goku and any Yugioh protagonist ends in an infinite plot armor loop.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
4 months ago#19
Not_Endgame posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
Not_Endgame posted...

I haven't actually played him since preseason started so I'm not sure. I have a feeling he'll still get dumpstered above gold though.

He's still pretty damn awful until he gets a few items under his belt, don't get me wrong. But he's a lategame monster.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 months ago#20
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
Bendetto posted...

This guy gets it. I feel bad for anyone who has Leblanc on their team. Go watch any Faker or Bjerg post rework Leblanc matches and watch how they get s*** on in lane without their junglers babysitting them. They can’t do anything but passively farm until their jungler shows up meanwhile every other assassin can solo kill in lane pre lvl 6. Who the f*** wants to play an assassin just to passively farm and bend over to every other mid lane champ besides me?

Semi agree with you but Bjerg is so bad on LB nowadays. I mean she's in a pretty weird state atm, but still, it's hilarious how people think this guy is some god on her
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is Leblanc the worst champ in the game right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived