i have never played a game as bad as this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i have never played a game as bad as this game

User Info: shyahone

shyahone
4 months ago#1
i dont think there is a game quite as bad. no other game in the history of mankind has put you on a team determined to make you lose more than the opposing team. no other game has ever put such copious amounts of rng into whether a happens or b happens. even flipping a coin has less rng.

there are no people playing this game. there is no matchmaking. this is a single player game and nobody you ever play with or against is human. there is simply no possible way. it defies any logic or reasoning.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 months ago#2
Must be bronze.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 months ago#3
shyahone posted...
no other game in the history of mankind has put you on a team determined to make you lose more than the opposing team

Well, I mean... that's what the entire MOBA genre is, so.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
4 months ago#4
shyahone posted...
there are no people playing this game. there is no matchmaking. this is a single player game and nobody you ever play with or against is human. there is simply no possible way. it defies any logic or reasoning.

Yes.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 months ago#5
You must be a cuck if you think this is the worst game you've ever played because it can get a whole lot worse.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.gifv

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
4 months ago#6
Match history or OP.gg?
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
4 months ago#7
aHappySacka posted...
You must be a cuck if you think this is the worst game you've ever played because it can get a whole lot worse.

Seriously.

"Wah I lost because my teammates did bad. This has NEVER happened in the HISTORY of video games!"

The only thing that makes League suck is players like TC.
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
4 months ago#8
i suggest you play bot games to increase your game knowledge and mechanics. it's a lot more helpful than you think.
i am i.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 months ago#9
Pogo_Marimo posted...
aHappySacka posted...

Seriously.

"Wah I lost because my teammates did bad. This has NEVER happened in the HISTORY of video games!"

The only thing that makes League suck is players like TC.

It sounded like TC was saying "wah I lost because my opponents did good"
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: shyahone

shyahone
4 months ago#10
the responses in this topic only prove me right.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i have never played a game as bad as this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived