Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

User Info: CirOnn

CirOnn
4 months ago#11
YorickvsRiven posted...
Idk why people are pretending they gave a s*** about the old lore so they have a reason to hate the new one

Really? Can't you recall all the posts about how Varus' storyline was badass and he was such a developed character before this change?

User Info: ChronoRogue

ChronoRogue
4 months ago#12
I actually think the intention is to make Taric bi. He finds everything beautiful, but mostly Ezreal.

User Info: sereneflood

sereneflood
4 months ago#13
All this new lore just feels like bad fan fiction and headcanon to me. I wish they had done more with the lore back in the journal of justice days.
MH Tri : Ender Hr 148

User Info: Grizlucks

Grizlucks
4 months ago#14
AllGodsDie posted...
could of

NO. I see this mistake all the time, and it drives me up the f***ing wall. It’s “could’ve”.

Could have just made another character gay

Could ve just made another character gay

Could’ve just made another character gay

Not “could of”, you monkey. Anyways I agree with you and TC on this one. LGBT representation already exists in LoL, and Varus was actually canonically straight. That being said I stopped following lore when they retconned judgements and the Institute of War.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 months ago#15
CirOnn posted...
YorickvsRiven posted...
Idk why people are pretending they gave a s*** about the old lore so they have a reason to hate the new one

Really? Can't you recall all the posts about how Varus' storyline was badass and he was such a developed character before this change?

No

User Info: CirOnn

CirOnn
4 months ago#16
YorickvsRiven posted...
CirOnn posted...
YorickvsRiven posted...

No

Yeah, me neither.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
4 months ago#17
AllGodsDie posted...
Technically he is pretty gay since he has two gay men deep inside him.

sounds gay to me!
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 months ago#18
AllGodsDie posted...
Like, Varus is just about a gay romance struggling to stay together, instead of a actual interesting gay character, like Taric. You can make a character gay without having a gay relationship be the character details, that is just going for the slam it down their throats this character is a gay approach.

As I outright told Riot Dayquill, they didn't make two characters who were homosexuals, they made two homosexuals that were characters.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
4 months ago#19
AllGodsDie posted...
Just look at Bioware, they started making crap games just so they could maximize their social justice levels and it works, their games sell while still being s***.

Hmm, must explain why Andromeda was a financial flop and the series is being put on hold because of it.

Pandering to people that doesnt buy videogames rarely if ever helps.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
4 months ago#20
YorickvsRiven posted...

Oh no, Riot lore has always been iffy at best but the new one makes old lore look like f***ing Shakespeare
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why not just make Taric gay and call it a day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived