TSM to acquire Zven and Mithy according to rumors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. TSM to acquire Zven and Mithy according to rumors

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
6 months ago#1
https://persources.gg/2017/11/19/team-solomid-to-acquire-mithy-and-zven-per-sources/

Apparently it's from a reliable CSGO roster change reporter
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: bd43

bd43
6 months ago#2
Guess they plan on getting Dardoch or MikeYeung.

So we got Immortal Liquid and G2SM.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
6 months ago#3
I thought DL confirmed he was staying on TSM?

Really hope they're just on the Academy team because Zven and Mithy are hardly an improvement if one at all. As much as I like Mike I'd rather they use that import slot on Lira so they can have a shotcaller from the jungle, and he can communicate with Ssong

User Info: bd43

bd43
6 months ago#4
SonicJetWave posted...

Really hope they're just on the Academy team because Zven and Mithy are hardly an improvement if one at all. As much as I like Mike I'd rather they use that import slot on Lira so they can have a shotcaller from the jungle, and he can communicate with Ssong

Doublelift is pretty easy to kick if you think you can do better after these last worlds.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
6 months ago#5
Did they change the import rules?
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
6 months ago#6
bd43 posted...
SonicJetWave posted...

Doublelift is pretty easy to kick if you think you can do better after these last worlds.

He wasn't noteworthy but he didn't lose TSM any games by himself either

Not to mention Zven and Mithy are renown choke artists too. It's more of a side-grade than anything, and you're taking EU talent for no reason and ruining 2~ years of synergy between the team. TSM is fine if they just kick Sven and get a real Head Coach

User Info: BoydZilla

BoydZilla
6 months ago#7
Chipotlesauce posted...

Think Bjerg is going to count as an NA player so they have room.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
6 months ago#8
BoydZilla posted...
Chipotlesauce posted...

yea he was grandfathered in back when they made the rule.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
6 months ago#9
SonicJetWave posted...

Double prolly wants to Stream and be apart of TSM. He will prolly be on the bench and compete with Bio against sven and mithy to make them better (as Riot is forcing 10 man rosters for NA lcs (? for others)) and will prolly either sell Bio in a year or 2 or get rid of sven and mithy and bring in dlift when Bio learns to shot call. No clue honestly and I was hoping G2's botlane would stay there so regions could get better instead of changing all the time.

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
6 months ago#10
BoydZilla posted...
Chipotlesauce posted...

Bjerg is a NA resident and in real life in less then 2 years he could apply for a real citizenship if he wants. They would need to get rid of their jungler. Which means an NA jungler like Mike please.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. TSM to acquire Zven and Mithy according to rumors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived