Your favorite champ and why you like them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite champ and why you like them

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
7 months ago#11
MarkMatters posted...
Favorite champs I like to play are probably Kayn, Caitlyn and Ornn cause they're insanely fun. It's honestly hard to choose one...but maybe Kayn. He's really fun and you can choose 2 different playstyles. But overall the best champion in the game has to be Jhin. Riot nailed him perfectly, amazing personality and kit with good lore to go along with it. The voice actor and animators did a perfect job with him

It's funny because when he first came out, people were dissing on him pretty hard, saying his kit seemed random and didn't fit his theme, that his theme itself was half-baked and didn't make sense. Now everyone seems to love him. The amazing voice acting does go a long way, I'm sure.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: sahilmohammad

sahilmohammad
7 months ago#12
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
Jhin is stylish as hell. I'll give him that. Don't enjoy playing him, but he is a masterfully crafted champion IMO.

if I ever adc he is my to go pick.

tryndamere: I love duelists and split pushers, I love his ult, makes diving people ez af, can survive lots of burst damage, and you can split push to the nexus with him.
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
7 months ago#13
i used to unquestionably like darius but he's so bad it feels like saying i like a wet doll rag.
maybe fiora.
saying i like any top laner feels awful cause playing them is just no fun when cancer faceroll abominations like most ardent supps, kog/trist, and in particular pantheon/quinn just take a s*** on your entire existance while putting in 0 effort, and then there are champs who take some modicum of skill and s*** on you equally hard.
this game sucks

User Info: dustin121284

dustin121284
7 months ago#14
morgana.

she was my first. i actually bought her with rp (and a skin) before i knew you could buy champs with ip.

she's never not been a strong pick. easy to play hard to master

i just wish morgana mid was still a legit thing. she can't carry nearly as hard she used to.
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."

NEOhawk-Curse
7 months ago#15
dustin121284 posted...
morgana.

she was my first. i actually bought her with rp (and a skin) before i knew you could buy champs with ip.

she's never not been a strong pick. easy to play hard to master

i just wish morgana mid was still a legit thing. she can't carry nearly as hard she used to.

I am buying Morgana tonight actually. I think she seriously needs a visual update though, and maybe a minor gameplay update.

User Info: bossvinny

bossvinny
7 months ago#16
Fiora. cus when played well fiora never dies, its satisfying surviving on 1 hp for 30 second
Fc 117780215154 eevee
IGN: Bossvinny

NEOhawk-Curse
7 months ago#17
bossvinny posted...
Fiora. cus when played well fiora never dies

The legend never dies.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
7 months ago#18
Ahri

-Fox
-Well-rounded
-Mobile
-Can be both a poke mage and an assassin
-Decent CC

She just feels like she was made for me.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
7 months ago#19
Impossible for me to just choose one, I have a favourite for each role.

Top - Camille

I love her playstyle, the focus on auto cancelling and how her Q works, super satisfying to play.

Jungle - Evelynn
I've loved every incarnation of Evelynn and the latest one is no different. As always, she's pretty much the only jungler I'll play.

Mid - Lux
My original favourite, She's simple to play yet satisfying. She's been challenged in the mid lane by other favourites throughout the years (Syndra, Lissandra and Zyra mostly) but I always return to her.

ADC - Miss Fortune
Used to be Varus but ever since her last rework, I've preferred MF. She's just very fun to play.

Support - Rakan

I almost became a Rakan one trick for months after he was released. I love his playstyle and how it almost feels like his gameplay has an almost assassin slant to it without the assassination.

The holy trinity for me is Lux, Rakan and Eve tbh.

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
7 months ago#20
Jinx, she is always been my favourite champ, since I saw her. I love her design, personality, voice... and of course her gameplay. ITS SO SATISFYING to crit with rockets and runaans at tfs... her ult is amazing too, and so is her passive, without forgetting her q, it gives her a decent skill cap too. SG Jinx best skin on the game.

Vayne, I really like the vampire / monster hunter theme, and she is really cool overall, serious and badass. Her damage, high skill cap and ult makes her my second fav.
Bullets 4 EVVVERYONEEE C:!!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite champ and why you like them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived