Champs that should have never existed in league:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs that should have never existed in league:

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 year ago#1
-trynd
-akali
-new gp (even tough he could be balanced if riot stopped trying to let him 1shot people with his barrels and gave him some power elsewhere (ex: reduced barrels cd)

Thise champs are simply dumb. Trynd and akali are both very snowbally and very cheesy/slippy champs who got themselves bulls*** abilities to compensate for their weaknesses. As soon as they are picked against someone who dont counter them you see how dumb they are, but they are balanced by having many counters. (Ex of why akali is dumb: she can keep her q on you permanantly, which is the exact opposite of giving a champion counterplay, and even her e which used to be a balanced ability got reworked in a way that its either useless or make thr other guy useless.)
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
1 year ago#2
Yasuo

Like all of CertainlyT's champs - they don't belong in this game.

Over designed and impossible to balance. If the game ONLY had CertainlyT champs, it'd probably be awesome. But having some be so over designed and so many being simple is f***ed up.

Yasuo is the epitome of it, super fun to play as, super unfun to play against.

(other CT champs are Darius, Thresh, Zyra, Kalista, how many were bulls*** to play against or f***ed balance patches up hard.)
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg

User Info: sereneflood

sereneflood
1 year ago#3
Kalista should have never existed
MH Tri : Ender Hr 148

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 year ago#4
So ... which toplaner do you play?

User Info: steamwr4p

steamwr4p
1 year ago#5
Vlad is the reason spell vamp is no more.
I didn't know why the ball was getting bigger.
Then it hit me.

User Info: StygianZinogre

StygianZinogre
1 year ago#6
Nidalee.

There is no other champ that makes me mad just by looking at them. She isn't really that hard to deal with, sure, but even if she was gutted to hell and nobody ever picked her, I'd have felt the same way. I just hate everything about her.
I don't rock and roll... I burn!

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
1 year ago#7
steamwr4p posted...

Gunblade is the only item now that grants spell vamp.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/91NC0Cb.mp4

User Info: ArabrockermanX

ArabrockermanX
1 year ago#8
The new champion is an awful design... It's design breaks several design principals that Riot should have hanging on their wall by now(after Vayne, Riven, Yasuo, Zed, Kalista, Ekko). I mean she can be balanced just like the rest of those, but the design is just bad and will always cause trouble for the balancing team(like the tank builds that popped up last season).
The internet, where people come to be a dumbass.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 year ago#9
Dartkun posted...
Yasuo is the epitome of it, super fun to play as, super unfun to play against.

To be fair though according to Rioter remarks, they're aware of this and are looking for nerfs or a possible minirework while tossing ideas around. Overall that means nothing, but I think their reworks have been pretty successful for the most part so i'll stay optimistic. IMO all they have to do is gut his defensibility. Nerf W duration/width, take away the shield he gets for moving around/ulting, and make his Q a spell effects thing that crits instead of applying on-hits. There, now he's just another f***ing hypermobile assassin. Those I still hate but they're not complete bulls***.
LoL HipsterSora : Watching Jojo4, Nanbaka, The Blacklist, Will Smith movies, The Twilight Zone
https://youtu.be/iqT0iFZifgw

User Info: steamwr4p

steamwr4p
1 year ago#10
aHappySacka posted...
steamwr4p posted...

Gunblade is the only item now that grants spell vamp.

I know this.
I didn't know why the ball was getting bigger.
Then it hit me.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs that should have never existed in league:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived