Apparently LS just had 10k worth of coaching dollars stolen from his paypal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Apparently LS just had 10k worth of coaching dollars stolen from his paypal

User Info: fft_ramza

fft_ramza
1 year ago#51
LS? who's that?
League of Legends, LAN: Rotgen.
PSN: Rotgen8

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
1 year ago#52
fft_ramza posted...
LS? who's that?

Some caster.
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg

User Info: Overclockd

Overclockd
1 year ago#53
fft_ramza posted...
LS? who's that?

He shows coaching sessions on Twitch and Youtube. When explaining anything, will make a hundred irrelevant comparisons to Yu-Gi-Oh while scribbling in MS paint. He makes tier lists that have little to do with how strong a champion is and everything to do with how little brain it takes to play. Has a shady past with the Starcraft community. It's hard to tell whether or not he's boosted in every game he touches. Will nitpick things that no one cares about. "Shut up, LS." is a favorite of Twitch chat. Huge Koreaboo. The way he interacts with his webcam just seems feminine.

User Info: Asura1556

Asura1556
1 year ago#54
I have an update: his paypal was apparently hacked by an unknown entity. Keylogging via skype is suspect.

SirFeed posted...
my bad, i'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to money

LS made the 10k in the past five days. So in his situation you're a little beyond right.
Are you 7 years old and have trouble counting to large numbers like three? Billy Mays here with Death and Taxes, so nobody can count past one ever again!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Apparently LS just had 10k worth of coaching dollars stolen from his paypal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived