Sometimes when I breathe in hard through my nose it makes the game invite sound.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sometimes when I breathe in hard through my nose it makes the game invite sound.

User Info: LaqOfInterest

LaqOfInterest
2 years ago#1
And then I jump a bit and open my League window to see if I've gotten an invite
Even when I'm not even logged in to League
Do I have a problem?

80/80
"My mom used to do that all the time. So I told her if she didn't knock it off I'd adopt a mexican child. Do I sound like a father to you?" -Lmaokai

User Info: HeroponRiki

HeroponRiki
2 years ago#2
ty laq
Riki like to fight eaaaaaaasy monster!

User Info: SilverHyruler

SilverHyruler
2 years ago#3
Lulu makes it hard to have a cigar. Speed Urgot counters Schmelton, because of his ult. Morgana is OP, deletes people in 0.00 seconds. tsm
I'm pretty sure the average player is Silver or Unranked but don't quote me on that.
-Kajei

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
2 years ago#4
Vlad is best known for jumping out of nowhere and eating people alive. Ashe level 1 mid gank is secret OP snowballing technique that can climb to challenger easy. Manamune Thronmail Irelia is bar none the fastest way to climb in ranked.
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.

User Info: SilverHyruler

SilverHyruler
2 years ago#5
Something something katarina belly button something something
I'm pretty sure the average player is Silver or Unranked but don't quote me on that.
-Kajei

User Info: Neo-Violen

Neo-Violen
2 years ago#6
http://i.imgur.com/7h5pf4X.jpg
"Amateur hour."
http://i.imgur.com/dms7cn3.jpg

User Info: 8420

2 years ago#7
Manamune and Thornmail are core on Irelia.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.

User Info: Ultoman2

Ultoman2
2 years ago#8
Shyvana's honey drizzled thighs?
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.

User Info: baltoboulbobbi

baltoboulbobbi
2 years ago#9
SilverHyruler posted...
Lulu makes it hard to have a cigar. Speed Urgot counters Schmelton, because of his ult. Morgana is OP, deletes people in 0.00 seconds. tsm

Sometimes when I breathe in hard through my nose it sounds like monster girls. Lulu makes it hard to have a cigar. Speed Urgot counters Schmelton, because of his ult. Morgana is OP, deletes people in 0.00 seconds. tsm. Countered by pink wards. Carry harder, deserved next, the answer is always Karthus, but disregard that and aquire Swain. MGI topic. Sophie topic. Frostfang rusher. "Silver of the Moon", :^), Public PSA Announcement
Not changing this sign until I get 10 straight games without a DC, started feb 21
http://twitch.tv/bigbosskhadgar

User Info: profzX

profzX
2 years ago#10
Lux is the worst champion. Ashe is the best adamag Carry. With the new mastery changes if you go 21/9/0...
'I wish to be Kalista's soulbound, I'd be her supp and I'd KS, so she would shove her dirty, sweaty feet on my face, forcing me to inhale, lick and worship her'
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sometimes when I breathe in hard through my nose it makes the game invite sound.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived