• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My league settings get reset every game. Please send help
supercoolisaac 6 years ago#1
What do i do to fix this?

Everything. Resolution, hotkeys, all video setting set to high (usually play on lowest possible), range indicators, chat filter, all chat, timestamps.

Getting incredibly annoying having to change everything at the start of every game..

Edit: oh, i have already tried repairing btw.
Tiltproof
HagenEx 6 years ago#2
Step1: Got to your LoL directory's "DATA" folder, usually found at:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.162\deploy\DATA\"

Step2: In that "DATA" folder, see if you have a folder titled "menu", if you do, delete it. If you do not, proceed.

Step3: Within that "DATA" folder, create a folder titled "menu". Within the new "menu" folder, make a folder titled "hud".

Step4: Go onto League and start a custom game and change your settings to how you want them to be. Then restart your client.

Step5: You are now done! LoL will create a game configuration file into your ".../DATA/menu/hud" folder with your settings. You can go back to that folder to check, it will be titled what your resolution is and is openable in notepad.

Taken from the official forums, try it and tell me if it worked.
PWB's #1 Bad Bunny Mark
OhDrewlius 6 years ago#3
Isaac rekt by rito
Zans_ 6 years ago#4
Gonna bump this for visibility in case he doesn't see it
LoL: Zans, Abandon All Hope, Peaches FTW
Gensokyo 6 years ago#5
It means your settings are bad and Riot doesn't endorse them.
3DS FC: 4742 - 5987 - 5552
supercoolisaac 6 years ago#6
HagenEx posted...
Step1: Got to your LoL directory's "DATA" folder, usually found at:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.162\deploy\DATA\"

Step2: In that "DATA" folder, see if you have a folder titled "menu", if you do, delete it. If you do not, proceed.

Step3: Within that "DATA" folder, create a folder titled "menu". Within the new "menu" folder, make a folder titled "hud".

Step4: Go onto League and start a custom game and change your settings to how you want them to be. Then restart your client.

Step5: You are now done! LoL will create a game configuration file into your ".../DATA/menu/hud" folder with your settings. You can go back to that folder to check, it will be titled what your resolution is and is openable in notepad.

Taken from the official forums, try it and tell me if it worked.

Yeah that worked :) Thank you
Tiltproof
HagenEx 6 years ago#7
No problemo.
PWB's #1 Bad Bunny Mark
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My league settings get reset every game. Please send help
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A