• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does one play with unlocked camera?
Naved007 8 years ago#1
I just can't do it :/ I need to see if anyone is around me at all times. I try going unlock a few games and I am all disoriented and everything and revert back to locked camera because I get frusrated.
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | 24, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Westworld, The 100
(message deleted)
CrazyFunkyMasao 8 years ago#3
Use the minimap and press space to reset the camera to your champion if things get hectic.
It's pretty weird for the first few games, but just force yourself to play unlocked, even if you feed.
You'll get used to it eventually.

EDIT: and activate "soft camera scrolling" or whatever it's called, makes scrolling much less abrupt.
"No person can become a replacement for another. Not even the past version of themselves."
adept89 8 years ago#4
Tapping the space bar will center the camera on your champ instantly; holding it will keep it there as long as it is held. Might be a good way to wean yourself off. Otherwise, it's really just a matter of growing more accustomed to it. I grew up playing RTS games so I was actually a little irritated when they forced camera lock in the old tutorial, haha.
Arken101 8 years ago#5
I can't for the life of me stand playing with the camera locked. like it literally makes me sick
[http://artbot.everyboty.net/pix/590.png] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain
moejoejojo 8 years ago#6
Dota2 posted...
first you have to have the mental capacity of a 4 year old

That was rude. Ignore him/her.

I made another account (google 10 minute mail if you don't have two emails) just to learn how to play without screen lock. If you are just hard-set on earning IP for your main account, you could still get a small amount by losing. Just don't play ranked ;)

"firzt time morde, never played w/o scren lokk b4 lmao"
Whoops
GotTheGreens 8 years ago#7
I used to play with locked camera. And sometimes I still do. Depends on the situation. It just takes a while to get used to it.
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
Frewsa 8 years ago#8
Naved007 posted...
a few games

there's the problem. Dedicate yourself to like 20 games consecutive. You'll get used to it.
I am on Gamefaqs using Internet Explorer for Xbox and am typing this on my Windows phone using Smartglass
No, seriously, I am.
Badmood136 8 years ago#9
Just like anything else: practice

Turn off locked camera and keep playing that way, even if it means feeding, until you get used to it.
Naved007 8 years ago#10
So in the long run it is better to go unlocked right? All the pros do that?
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | 24, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Westworld, The 100
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How does one play with unlocked camera?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A