So, wait... Nidalee's spear....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, wait... Nidalee's spear....

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
4 years ago#31
Some people will walk into a spear at shorter ranges if they know they can't dodge it just to reduce the damage slightly. Pouncing away will help you gain damage in those situations.

As the ability implicitly states though, it caps at 2.5x damage. You cannot get it higher. Two friends and I just tested this to see if it was possibly using thresh lantern, Flash, and pounce.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

User Info: PhoenixNine

4 years ago#32
Bhellium posted...
can my dream of one-shotting an adc finally come to pass?

I used to do this with Farmplank, once I attained the status of Critplank.

For the topic at hand, the damage from distance bonus has a cap, which is max throwing range.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: Xelltrix

4 years ago#33
I thought this was common knowledge

User Info: BurnumMaster

4 years ago#34
Shannon232 posted...
Shannon232 posted...
Doesn't the scaling of the damage from distance only go up to a certain point? I'm not sure how far you would have to be for the "max" damage though.

Actually it doesn't the "cap" is how far you can generally move before it will hit, but if you flashed into thresh lantern it would do more damage.
Source: 400+ games with Nidalee.

Are you sure? Because the ability specifically states a maximum scaling...

I'm 100 percent positive. Phreak even states it in the lcs vods if you want to watch them.

They say wrong stuff all the time.

User Info: infinitexx

4 years ago#35
I knew it calculated at the time of impact, but I was under the impression that the damage had cap, which is apparently now being disputed.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So, wait... Nidalee's spear....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived