• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rank roles from easiest to hardest

User Info: PrintScreenKey

PrintScreenKey
8 years ago#1
1. Support
2. Jungle
3. Mid
4. Ranged AD
5. Top

Reason?
1. lol don't have to cs just ward and play around
2. lol dont have to last hit just gank and ward
3. lol hard to get ganked easy to cs with most mid champs
4. lol support baby sitting you but still have to face 2 champs and last hit
5. lol last hitting is hard, easy to get ganked, counter picks all day

User Info: Tidus41390

Tidus41390
8 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65988157
i5 6600k | Maximus VIII Extreme | Strix OC 980TI | Creative ZxR | AKG Q701

User Info: PrintScreenKey

PrintScreenKey
8 years ago#3
Tidus41390 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65988157

What does importance have to do with difficulty?

User Info: alpo706

alpo706
8 years ago#4
ROFL

Top is the hardest?

What a joke.

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
8 years ago#5
1. Support: Ward ****, exhaust carries, CC
2. ADC: Last hit, position
3. Mid: Burst isn't that hard, but you do need to have good warding habits/map awareness and be VERY aware of the matchup
4. Top: I just suck at top I guess idk, a lot of the time it feels like it's more based on picks than skill (oh this guy's darius, never buys wards, misses 90% of Qs, I have a bunch of health and armor, 2x as much farm, and a kill up on him, still lose lane)
5. Jungle: You have to work well on limited farm. Need to know jungle timers for your team. Be able to smite steal. Deal with invades. When to counter jungle safely. I don't main jungle, and sure you don't have to worry so much about last hitting mechanics or lane matchups, I just feel like it's a bit more of a difficult role. (could be because i suck at it due to lack of experience though)
WTT my 5IV Adamant Littens :)
3DS Friend Code: 3540 - 0141 - 1199

User Info: WonASC

WonASC
8 years ago#6
for 90% of the population, ADC is the hardest.

Its the pure mechanics role. If you have poor mechanics, you'll be a poor ADC flat out.

90% of the population has terrible mechanics.

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
8 years ago#7
1.Top
2.Support
3.Mid
4.AD carry
5.Jungle

1.Most of your fights will be 2v1 anyway, so as long as you can just play safe its usually easy. A lot of your work is done at champ select.
2.Warding, counter warding, zoning, disrupting, and using your abilities effectively requires effort. Also doing so with no gold.
3.The lane requires good match ups, knowledge of damages, focusing targets, position, and quick map awareness since you will be in the best position to help other lanes and react to counter jungling.
4.Most mechanical role. Need to know how to trade, position, focus, escape, all kinds of stuff.
5.Hardest imo because of your map awareness, ability to pull of ganks, most dangerous role because of all the places you have to go.

User Info: Klobzi

Klobzi
8 years ago#8
BurnumMaster posted...
1.Top
2.Support
3.Mid
4.AD carry
5.Jungle

1.Most of your fights will be 2v1 anyway, so as long as you can just play safe its usually easy. A lot of your work is done at champ select.
2.Warding, counter warding, zoning, disrupting, and using your abilities effectively requires effort. Also doing so with no gold.
3.The lane requires good match ups, knowledge of damages, focusing targets, position, and quick map awareness since you will be in the best position to help other lanes and react to counter jungling.
4.Most mechanical role. Need to know how to trade, position, focus, escape, all kinds of stuff.
5.Hardest imo because of your map awareness, ability to pull of ganks, most dangerous role because of all the places you have to go.

This.

Top is so damn easy it's mindblowing. You literally just farm all day long and once you have 200 cs you just walk infront of the enemies and let your carries kill them. It's so easy I stopped playing that role entirely. I'd rather play jungle (my worst role) rather than play the snoozefest that is top.

User Info: OptionsButton

OptionsButton
8 years ago#9
imo mid is harder than adc because Mid has to gank as well and adc in teamfights is just 1. look at your health, if it's low run 2. where are you, behind someone tanky? if yes, 3. right click

User Info: Pyrizzla

Pyrizzla
8 years ago#10
OptionsButton posted...
imo mid is harder than adc because Mid has to gank as well and adc in teamfights is just 1. look at your health, if it's low run 2. where are you, behind someone tanky? if yes, 3. right click

Mid main spotted.
If you think that's the jist to ADC then you shouldn't comment on what you don't know

It's 100% clear being a good Adc is much harder than mid
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Ezreal, Singed - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rank roles from easiest to hardest
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A