Who is your favorite AP top?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is your favorite AP top?

User Info: Herostratus_

5 years ago#11
Teemo pls
LoL IGN: Yossarian42

User Info: Twidger

5 years ago#12
Vlad just to stomp singed

User Info: 13loop

5 years ago#13
Luster_Sly posted...
From: Frost_shock_FTW | #003
Disregard crappy list, choose Swain.
Steam/LoL- 13loop
Playing: CS:GO,LoL,TF2

User Info: Zjakz

5 years ago#14
singed and swain missing lol
some would argue malphite and teemo

User Info: Thalandor46

5 years ago#15
Akali, personally, but I tend to suck with most traditional tops.
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru

User Info: Earthbound360

5 years ago#16
You have AP Jax and Kennen but you don't have ChoGath, Singed, or Swain?

You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Lithsp

5 years ago#17
Out of those, Rumble.

But try tanky AP Taric top. Completely melts face.

User Info: CrackMaster_21

5 years ago#18
I only play Rumble or Vlad, Rumble if im 1st picking, Vlad only as a counter pick.
.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

User Info: InNox534

5 years ago#19
Cho, I don't like aiming Rumbles R, I guess I could turn off smart cast, but w/e.

User Info: Grey_Asakura

5 years ago#20
cho cho aint even listed
some bs
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is your favorite AP top?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived