• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bilgewater Champions
Jordo_d 9 years ago#1
So i have played Miss Fortune, Gangplank, and Fizz a ton...and since I like them all...i was wondering if there are any other champs from Bilgewater. I have scanned the Champion list on the main site, but none of them seemed like they would be.

Hopefully we get a new Bilgewater champ soon! Hopefully one that can jungle >.>

EDIT: Nautilus was once a sailor of Bilgewater, and can jungle!
Ephidel 9 years ago#2
Graves counts as one. Never tried jungling as Gangplank? Or the others?
Stars don't twinkle, the moon doesn't shine.
Try out Undertale, voted best game ever by GameFAQs! http://undertale.com/
Jordo_d 9 years ago#3
i never knew Gangplank, MF, or Fizz could jungle....

man i would not of thought of Graves as a Bilgewater champ...but i guess he is....born in a Bilgewater tavern and left next a bottle of spiked milk!
Sharzakenator 9 years ago#4
Tankplank jungle is one of my favorite things to do that I forgot about. Didn't know about MF but it kind of makes sense with Double Up and her AOE that she'd be at least a little more capable than most other ADC's.
The phrase "trigger warning" may itself be triggering to some trauma survivors
Jordo_d 9 years ago#5
the only bad thing about MF jungle...would be her ganks....her slow is 10x smaller than Gankplanks....and doesn't last as long either
JaggiJumper 9 years ago#6
Jordo_d posted...
the only bad thing about MF jungle...would be her ganks....her slow is 10x smaller than Gankplanks....and doesn't last as long either

Only?
Only?

O_O
OCE: meme2 (d3)
NA: meme2 (bronze) https://i.imgur.com/5nq6hq1.png
Gladiator28 9 years ago#7
Well Kat is apparently stationed at Bilgewater, so she sorta counts.

So your team could be;

Top - Fizz
Mid - Kat
Jungle - Gangplank
Bot - Graves
Support Bot - Naut

Gangplank and Naut could be switched if you feel like trying that. Same for Fizz and Kat.
LoL (NA) - Jokmor
orcus_snake 9 years ago#8

Only?
Only?

O_O

You are underestimating her, her ganks are ridiculous in damage and her passive helps her dart aroudn the map with ease.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bilgewater Champions
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A