• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What breaks nunu's ult?

User Info: Cookie Bag

Cookie Bag
8 years ago#1
I swear sometimes stun do the trick, and sometimes, even while stunned, the thing goes off and blows everyone up... inb4hurrdurrmoveoutofit, **** happens and you know it.

Same could go for galio, but i don't see those too often.

I can't think of any other channeled ult, but nunu's is the one giving me issues... probably lag or just bad timing... but seeing his stunned animation while doing ult and still finishing it is odd...
Nice everything you have there
It would be a shame if ssssssomething happened to it

User Info: Sin___

Sin___
8 years ago#2
Pretty sure it always blows up, it just does more damage the longer he channels for, so ending it early just makes it deal way less damage.
GT: F5in .:. http://youtube.com/SinOwns
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/dinkidooda/F5.png

User Info: Alr3m1

Alr3m1
8 years ago#3
I think interrupting it finishes it without the full charge. It will hit, but to a lesser degree, or something. I could be completely wrong.

User Info: dark_lord_havoc

dark_lord_havoc
8 years ago#4
Sin___ posted...
Pretty sure it always blows up, it just does more damage the longer he channels for, so ending it early just makes it deal way less damage.

Also, knock up, silence, stun, knock back all cancel it. Snares and slows do not. Much to my dismay as Swain.

User Info: silent_loud

silent_loud
8 years ago#5
Any form of a hard CC (stun, knock up or knock back) and a silence will do the trick BUT the thing is, it depends on when you are able to stop him. Even if you manage to silence him but he gets two of the three seconds off, it will still deal a portion of the total damage. So that is why when you see it being cast, you want to stop it ASAP if you see that there is no escape.

User Info: pipsqueak160

pipsqueak160
8 years ago#6
The question is, "what doesn't break Nunu's ult?"
Currently: LoL (unfortunately) / Mythos (IT'S A FUN GAME!)
Always: ZOE: The 2nd Runner, Shadow of the Colossus

User Info: R_Jackal

R_Jackal
8 years ago#7
Knockback, silence, stun, suppression, and anything that moves a champion.

Fun fact: You can cancel Nunu's ultimate with Trundle's pillar. :)

User Info: Kramsys

Kramsys
8 years ago#8
lee sin's ult
SS FC: 4512 2772 8496
XBOX gamertag: killacity kram

User Info: Cookie Bag

Cookie Bag
8 years ago#9
So, If it goes on for too long, it will just end dealing partial damage instead of full? No wonder... well, it DOES way less damage, but that damn area slow on a team fight could get the other team killed...
Nice everything you have there
It would be a shame if ssssssomething happened to it

User Info: Timbo418

Timbo418
8 years ago#10
If you can break it early, do so. Not only will it lessen the final damage, but it'll remove the AoE slow too, which is just as bad as the nuke in a teamfight.
LoL - TrueGearson
Officially bad at league of legends
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What breaks nunu's ult?
  • Topic Archived