LeBlance. I know I'm probably doing it wrong, but..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LeBlance. I know I'm probably doing it wrong, but..

User Info: verozo

verozo
7 years ago#1
People say she's the queen of burst, exactly how can she do that early-mid game? I'm still a newbish player, but I find veigar to be easier to burst with. LeBlanc skills are just too.. ticklish? I like to use her and would definitely need advice to use her effectively.

User Info: verozo

verozo
7 years ago#2
And whoops. ^ Topic Leblanc, mispelled.

User Info: ISamfisherI

ISamfisherI
7 years ago#3
Q>R>W is your lane harass, before that, spam Q.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] LoL IGN: LOD

User Info: Stobbart

Stobbart
7 years ago#4
Not quite. The real damage comes in as soon as level 2. Just focus on last hitting and when the enemy is off guard, throw a q, run closer to him and W on top of them to unleash the seal and W back into place to retreat. Try to harass with this to lower his hp in no time.This combo works well till lvl 6 (level Q>W, get E only if you are good at landing it consistently). After 6, try to W onto them (to close the distance,) Q followed by R and W back.

Especially if you throw an ignite into that last combo, you will be dishing out a lot of burst damage. If you are sure you can land the E (no creeps in the way), you can also go in for the kill since your Q will be off CD before the stun ends.

That's how I get the most out of my leBlanc.
-~Tempora mutantur et nos mutantur in illis.~-

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
7 years ago#5
off topic but whats her best build ? =P
4211 4434 7030 PS0 MWR 140459935089 HG 4641 1966 0446
AC 1762-7124-2218 TC 3309-2571-6365 WaterWarfare 0904 1228 4396 dragon water small
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. LeBlance. I know I'm probably doing it wrong, but..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived