Passive Gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Passive Gameplay

User Info: GamingFreak250

GamingFreak250
7 years ago#1
It is very effective. Got so bored of a game that I just tower dived. We are ahead in kills and towers, or were... not sure how its going now that some of us got wiped.
I want my cookie back.

User Info: dayhawk01

dayhawk01
7 years ago#2
Eh. Depends on the lineup.

Go play against Nasus,Veig and Sion and tell me farming / passive is the best idea.

User Info: MusashiExtra

MusashiExtra
7 years ago#3
How long are you gonna let Irelia farm?
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.

User Info: GamingFreak250

GamingFreak250
7 years ago#4
No Irelia, no Nasus, no Sion, no Veigar in the game. I understand the strategy of waiting for an opening but seriously, to do it the entire game, just waiting for us to try to actually end the game by pushing... Jeez.
I want my cookie back.

User Info: askpeevies

askpeevies
7 years ago#5
I just played an hour long 6-3 mundo game where the entire enemy team literally just say in their base for over half an hour while we poked at eachother occasionally and cleared the jungle... exceedingly boring..

unfortunately tristana eventually got really farmed and we lost.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ilfqrr.jpg
LoL ID: Ego Ignaxio, Egobrane

User Info: Paperblade

Paperblade
7 years ago#6
where the entire enemy team literally just say in their base for over half an hour

Baron + take all outside towers + pot up + split push (2 groups: tank/support/carry, AP/tanky DPS), win with your crushing EXP/Gold advantage, red buffs, and blue buffs.

Turtling doesn't work in this game because you cannot farm at the safety of your own tower since the lane will eventually push and you will then lose cs for fear of overextending, meanwhile the enemy team is killing your jungle between lane pushes and getting dragons and barons while likely leading in tower kills
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest

User Info: askpeevies

askpeevies
7 years ago#7

where the entire enemy team literally just say in their base for over half an hour

Baron + take all outside towers + pot up + split push (2 groups: tank/support/carry, AP/tanky DPS), win with your crushing EXP/Gold advantage, red buffs, and blue buffs.

Turtling doesn't work in this game because you cannot farm at the safety of your own tower since the lane will eventually push and you will then lose cs for fear of overextending, meanwhile the enemy team is killing your jungle between lane pushes and getting dragons and barons while likely leading in tower kills

We did baron twice, I had all my items and was backdooring fine but once the enemy team started to run to me and I was running safely away from them my team hoveled away from where they were located to start an all out team fight unnecessarily and our annie would just die immediately. I was telling them to split push but it didn't work out very well.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ilfqrr.jpg
LoL ID: Ego Ignaxio, Egobrane

User Info: jabini

jabini
7 years ago#8
Same here, was in a TT with the enemy turtling in, then one of the teammate got bored and decided to bd then got killed, while the other went afk without telling, and it's gg. Can't 1v3 even at tower with 4+ dragons equipments...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Passive Gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived