Jungle warwick

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkservant13

darkservant13
7 years ago#1
What runes and masteries should I be using for him? Also, I am only level 15 so I am limited in what I can get. What should I be using for him?

Thank you for your help. :D
Good news everyone! You are now reading this in my voice.

User Info: relssum

relssum
7 years ago#2
Save your IP until you hit level 20 so that you can purchase tier 3 runes. At that point, I would recommend:

Seals: Flat Armour
Glyph: Magic Resistance per level
Mark: Attack Speed
Quint: Armour Penetration

Armour penetration Marks and Health Quints are also good buys.
"Gratitude is a virtue that is expected more than practiced"
Black from the book, "The Dragon Society"

User Info: starmilski13

starmilski13
7 years ago#3
Armor pen marks are probably more generally useful for other characters, while attack speed marks are more useful for a select group of junglers because they heal on hit. It's probably a better bet to go with armorpen first because there's nobody who 100% needs apsd to jungle and armor pen is better in lane and in fights and on physical skills and basically everything.
This sig exists purely so that my posts draw your eye better due to the three additional lines on every one of my posts, giving the illusion of more content.

User Info: FerretDruid

FerretDruid
7 years ago#4
You should never have anything but armor pen or spell pen in your red slots no matter who you're playing, even WW. Attack speed give him roughly the same damage in the jungle, but don't help his ult in anyway and is NOT worth it just for the passive. He actually benefits greatly from spell pen, and a mix of spell pen and armor pen in red slots / quints is really good. But, for strictly jungling, armor pen are good enough.

You could fill up his yellow and blue slots with attack speed if you wanted. Flat armor yellows are a good investment, though, and will probably help you more until you get a full rune page.
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived