Am I building Kass right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I building Kass right?

User Info: Volcarona

Volcarona
7 years ago#1
So yeah, I just recently bought Kass (real fun, btw) but I really don't know if my build is good or not. A few pointers here and there would be nice, especially on what types of runes and items to use.

Summoner spells:
Ignite/Teleport.

Masteries:
9/0/21 with improved Teleport.

Runes:
MPen reds, and I have no idea what to use for other ones. Currently I'm thinking of mp5/level, flat CDR blues, and maybe flat AP quints. Need ideas and suggestions for this.

For items I start with Sapphire Crystal and two Health Pots. Upgrade to Catalyst, and then RoA or Banshee's. For boots I usually get Sorcs (or Mercury's). Then I start working on Deathcap. After I finish that, I'll work towards my Archangel's. Am I even doing this right?

User Info: davidaaronk

davidaaronk
7 years ago#2
get 8 flat CDR and one scaling to put you at a nicer number. I would just go for standard HP quints.
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2

User Info: Strife025

Strife025
7 years ago#3
Kass is the ultimate snowballer and should get Soulstealer. Kass has awesome escape and is an assassin who stays just outside of the battle to burst in on the carries, you should be getting stacks like crazy.

Also I don't really like Teleport on him, I usually only use that on pushers/carries.
Rent Me

User Info: Blazin_Twilight

Blazin_Twilight
7 years ago#4
IMO, if you're feeling good, the crystal should become a Tear. Other than that, I personally prefer Cleanse just to become more unkillable.
The answer to 75% of all Message Board questions: Google, look at an FAQ, and use the Search Bar.
Self reliance goes a LONG way.

User Info: Shoerardy

Shoerardy
7 years ago#5
Might wanna swap Teleport for Cleanse.
http://i.imgur.com/wUZM9.gif http://i.imgur.com/wUZM9.gif

User Info: Volcarona

Volcarona
7 years ago#6

get 8 flat CDR and one scaling to put you at a nicer number. I would just go for standard HP quints.

Oh alright. Thanks. What about for quints? Any suggestions on those?

User Info: arfarf624

arfarf624
7 years ago#7
HP is recommended,
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

User Info: Defunctive

Defunctive
7 years ago#8
people like to get a catalyst, sorc boots, and a tear
with the cata, they go RoA or BV late game if they're confident about not dying

I personally use mp5/level for yellows and blues
Vindictus - Lann: Defunct; Evie: Doable; Fiona: Seductive
LoL - Defunctive

User Info: ArmyOfWin

ArmyOfWin
7 years ago#9
Run mp5/lvl yellows and flat HP quints.

Blues you can run CDR, AP/lvl or mp5 depending on which suits you more.

I still don't support rushing a BV or an RoA. I never upgrade my catalyst until level 18. Something like catalyst, sorc shoes, deathcap and then considering grabbing your banshees is more effective. Tear (eventually archangels) and Mejais are also both very good items on him, but tear delays your power a bit and mejais is only good if you are accumulating stacks.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I building Kass right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived