Challenge mode question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Play Control! Pikmin 2
  3. Challenge mode question

User Info: Tedmilk

Tedmilk
9 years ago#1
I'm going for all pink flowers on challenge mode... the FAQs are a bit unclear on this. Do I need to get all the treasure for a pink flower, or just get the key without any pikmin dying?

Thanks.

User Info: pikmin1254

pikmin1254
9 years ago#2
To get a Pink Flower, no Pikmin must die.
Olimar was going to sell Louie for 10 Pokos! Friends do not sell their friends for 10 Pokos!- YoshiLord06

Tedmilk
9 years ago#3
Yeah, I know... but do I also have to get every treasure, or just get the key on each floor?

Tedmilk
9 years ago#4
Nevermind, I found out myself.

I DON'T THINK THIS IS MENTIONED ANYWHERE:

You don't need to get ANY treasure in challenge mode to earn a pink star! Just get all your pikmin to the end without any deaths, getting the key on each floor.

Someone should put this in an FAQ, unless I've missed it being mentioned in one.

Peace out, brethren!

User Info: pikmin1254

pikmin1254
9 years ago#5
Actually, I knew that.
Olimar was going to sell Louie for 10 Pokos! Friends do not sell their friends for 10 Pokos!- YoshiLord06

Tedmilk
9 years ago#6
Well I'm sure a lot of people don't, considering it doesn't seem to be mentioned in any of the challenge mode FAQs. I wasn't saying I discovered it or anything!
  1. Boards
  2. New Play Control! Pikmin 2
  3. Challenge mode question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived