got it

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Da_doppen

Da_doppen
9 years ago#11
You might be right, but as I said, IIRC, you have one extra at the first day. Might be confused with the 2nd day though.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!

User Info: Sambo115

Sambo115
9 years ago#12

I personally think it is easy to hold down on the dpad and press A to throw them, I do it all the time.

Da_doppen
9 years ago#13
Then you have magic fingers or something. and besides, I can't see how you are supposed to aim at the same time as you make the pikmin patrol closer to you.

User Info: Sambo115

Sambo115
9 years ago#14

Just hold down on the dpad with the tip of your thumb, then you can press A with by moving your thumb down, it's hard to explain but easy to do.

User Info: -Jester-Masque-

-Jester-Masque-
9 years ago#15

I went through NPC: Pikmin 1 and never found any reason to patrol and throw at the same time.

That being said, I imagine it's a lot easier to do both of those things at the same time on the Wii version than on the GC version. You use the same thumb for the C-stick and the A-button, just like the Wii's D-pad and A-button. The difference being that the D-pad is in a better position for you to hit both inputs at the same time. ~_~ Boy, that was awkward to explain.

Da_doppen
9 years ago#16
Thing is, (At least I did) you use patrol to gather the pikmins closer around Olimar, allowing you to throw faster. Now, there's no way to throw that fast while holding the thumb on the d-pad and carefully aiming at the same time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived