White/ Purple Onions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EnvySin

EnvySin
9 years ago#1
Do you think that the White and Purple Pikmin will get their own Onions in Pikmin 3? I always thought it kinda sucked that they shared a ship with Olimar because....where did they go when he went back to Hocotate?
Envy - 0559 3435 3260
Envy_ The_Sin@hotmail.com

User Info: NeutronStar256

NeutronStar256
9 years ago#2
I wondered that, too...I guess that as long as they stay in the ship, they can still live even when it's at Hocotate. I don't think there will be new Onions(for White and Purple, at least), keep in mind that these Pikmin are valuable and the most rare/useful, and it's fun building up as much of them as you can, since they are rare.
neutron star: a hypothetical dense celestial object that results from the collapse of a large star. Composed mostly of neutrons.

User Info: EnvySin

EnvySin
9 years ago#3
Very true, I'd still like to see the onions but you're right when you said that they are rare and the fun is in making them.
Envy - 0559 3435 3260
Envy_ The_Sin@hotmail.com

User Info: METEORED_LIE

METEORED_LIE
9 years ago#4
just increase the limit of those candpop buds
GO MY SHEEP ARMY ATACK THE NEXT POSTER
*sheep army atacks next poster*

User Info: WarDeathFun

WarDeathFun
9 years ago#5
i think it be better if you let you can get seeds to the flowers and they last like 5 days in life then die. this way you dont mass produce them (since that are the most powerful, this would make them broken) and yet, it still be a hard challenege to get the recources to make the pikmin.

that or make it really hard to find them underground.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 2793-4695-7343 Animal Crossing: City Folk: 0130-5894-2449
Check Quote for info and guidance.

User Info: HylianElf

HylianElf
9 years ago#6
*spoilers*

At the end of Pikmin 1, Olimar saw new-colored onions, like green and light blue. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination that somewhere on the distant planet there are purple and white onions, and it just so happened that Olimar never found them. So the purples and whites probably set out to find their onions after Olimar left.

However, considering how mindless and vulnerable the Pikmin are without a leader, they probably all drowned in a pond or something.
The bold tag does not work on GameFaqs.
Pearl FC: 0731 1256 8333

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived