I think I speak for everyone when I say this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Play Control! Pikmin 2
  3. I think I speak for everyone when I say this.

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
9 years ago#51
hmm ,i regret posting in the first place. please only meanigful posts next time.

User Info: Olimar100

Olimar100
9 years ago#52
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Olimar100
9 years ago#53
Hey abement. Trade you a Magnezone for Magneton?

Magnezone can fire shoop da woops.
1+1=Window
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it,put this as your signature.

Olimar100
9 years ago#54
I can't remember if it was a Shoop da Woop or a Hyper Beam, actually...
1+1=Window
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it,put this as your signature.

Olimar100
9 years ago#55
bump
1+1=Window

Olimar100
8 years ago#56
bump
1+1=Window

Olimar100
8 years ago#57
Bump
1+1=Window

Olimar100
8 years ago#58
BUMP
1+1=Window

User Info: JepMZ

JepMZ
8 years ago#59
Olimar, why are you bumping this? What do you hope to gain out of this that has lost its novelty a long time ago?

The guy you were asking earlier obviously will NEVER let you touch his pokemon. Ever. Especially based on the fact that he has NOT responded for 4 of your bumps ago.

Please, stop posting anymore meaningless posts. I'm getting really aggravated. I love pikmin. Not pokemon.

User Info: The_Thwomp

The_Thwomp
8 years ago#60
O_O
Love? Love doesn't exist. It was invented by the French to put a civilised face on a primal urge. At the end, it all comes down to endorphins and genitalia.
  1. Boards
  2. New Play Control! Pikmin 2
  3. I think I speak for everyone when I say this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived