• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Endless Ocean: Blue World
  3. Is this bigger than Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories for PS3???

User Info: ScroogeMcNix

ScroogeMcNix
11 years ago#1
I mean in Endless Ocean: Blue World there's over 100 in game achievements, over 300 fish (dozens on screen at once), six very large diving sites to explore, and over 300 treasures to collect! That's still not it as you can also take photos and save them to an SD Card to send to friends and print them out! There's lots more and all of it put together seems to gretly dwarf all of the in-game acton of Aquanaut's Holiday!

It ays there's over 5000 fish in Aquanaut's Holiday but then I hear that there's only maybe 375? Then there doesn't appear to be very many features outside of identifying a fish by focusing on it, reading about it in the Aqua Libray, taking pictures of fish and then going back to a plain static menu to talk to characters and buy new equipment. The bottom line is Endless Ocean 2 greatly surpassed my expectations of what all would be included!

ScroogeMcNix
11 years ago#2
I guess nobody here has played Aquanaut's Holiday yet? If anybody has please tell me how many fisha re in it total. It defintiely looks a lot smaller than the SIX dive sites of EO2 next to the one large area in Aquanaut's Holiday with lots more to see and find on a WII GAME!!!

User Info: Otulissa

Otulissa
11 years ago#3

No I havent played that game lol. Are the areas in #2 rettty big?

User Info: Otulissa

Otulissa
11 years ago#4

Let me rephrase that, it looks a little weird :p

Are the areas in Endless Ocean 2 supposed to be farily large?

ScroogeMcNix
11 years ago#5
I've heard from the reviews that the areas are a lot bigger and were described as being "huge" and you can tell by the maps of every area they've shown in the videos! Even the river area seems very big and a lot more than just the Midstream! Just watch some of those videos and find out for yourself!

As for Aquanaut's Holiday it's about you as a diver exploring the Kisira Atoll and trying to find out what happened to a famous ocean explorer. There's also a lot of singing fish and some nice graphics.

But I feel that for the PS3 the fish and creatures look a bit cartoonish compared to Endless Ocean: Blue World. Also when you encounter huge schools of fish in it the game stops and has to load from time to time. Now Endless Ocean: Blue World doesn't ever do that that I've heard!

ScroogeMcNix
11 years ago#6
You're also in your submarine called Dolphin the whole time you're underwater. There are no up close 3rd person encounters and you can't pet the fish and see their reactions...
  1. Boards
  2. Endless Ocean: Blue World
  3. Is this bigger than Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories for PS3???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A