• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
10 years ago#11
Wow, your bros. have way more HP than mine did. I guess it has to do with RGN or something.
Sophisticated Character.

User Info: Narux44

Narux44
10 years ago#12
Mine is lvl 31 and has 67 hp....please help me....
My Pearl friend code is 0774 1940 0280 Name: Haseo
Xbox360 Gamer Tag: Hiyore

User Info: Viro

Viro
10 years ago#13
try some royal mushroom tea
I, do, no,t, hav,e, a, c,o,m,m,a, p,ro,,,b,,l,em,,,,,

User Info: Adevara

Adevara
10 years ago#14
From all of that information, perhaps the system for the Bros' leveling is some form of an EV system, like from the Pokemon games? It would explain why you guys are only getting straight 1's from ARing your XP on weak monsters, and how in other cases the Bros can get different bonuses each level.

As for the level bonuses slowly deteriorating as the level gets higher, it might be some sort of experience cap sort of thing, where after a certain point certain monsters have less of an impact on your gains.
~Adevara

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6
10 years ago#15
In my game, Mario and Luigi were getting good points at each level up and good bonus numbers. Then they got past the gate at Peach's castle. Now they're getting all 1s for level up and low bonus numbers.

Anyone else have a similar experience after getting into the pre-castle area?

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
10 years ago#16
From all of that information, perhaps the system for the Bros' leveling is some form of an EV system, like from the Pokemon games? It would explain why you guys are only getting straight 1's from ARing your XP on weak monsters, and how in other cases the Bros can get different bonuses each level.

But that doesn't explain why when I fought them without AR in my DS and they still gained only 1's from two battles consecutively at a point where that can legitimately happen (the battle at that level, I mean, not that point in the story and my level).
''This is very off-topic.'' - Rathalos888 | ''GameFAQS is always off-topic.'' - TheGamerGod333
Phantasy Star Zero FC: Chaos - 5199 2588 6127

User Info: Sonictoast123

Sonictoast123
10 years ago#17

Mario&Luigi

Bowser

User Info: plagamesforeva

plagamesforeva
10 years ago#18
Wow! - I am only at level 7. How long did it take to reach lv.99?
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!

User Info: GCNMan8902

GCNMan8902
10 years ago#19
My only question is which one(s) was/were harder to level grind? I'm in the slow process of doing this and I have Bowser at Lvl. 57 and the bros at Lvl. 50. I've mainly focused on Bowser, as you can tell.
Game of Current Obsession: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"Beef? I am lacking in beef. GCNMan is beefless."

User Info: ffl2and3rocks

ffl2and3rocks
10 years ago#20
I had 73 hours on my save file when I reached 99 for all three.

I'm pretty sure Bowser levels faster. If I'm remembering right, the bros need about 2,900,000 experience for level 99 and Bowser needs about 2,600,000. Plus Bowser's enemies give more experience than the enemies in the airway.

Once you reach about level 50 or so, the amount of experience you need for the next level stops increasing.
~I am Dyslexic of Gorb. Prerape to be ass laminated.~
Proud non-owner of a Myspace account.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A