You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
  3. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection FAQ [PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD]

User Info: Smash Master

Smash Master
10 years ago#21
Does someone know what A and B are on the PS3 controller. I have tried every button combination but can not get this code to work

Hit select, then go to control setup. highlight ABC Mode, hit X, now go to accept and hit X again. Unless you opted to change a button, your controls will now be....

Genesis----PS3
A----Square
B----X
C---Circle.

Now, just input the code as instructed. As are Squares and Bs are Xs.

The code I'm most curious about is the Spinball Level Select.... I havn't bothered testing it yet...
A staple formula for FF villains:
"They only do this, but lets kill them anyway!!!"

User Info: JubeiSaotome

JubeiSaotome
10 years ago#22
Reminder that for the "Play all Mega Drive games" trophy, you need to do it in one sitting.
help.

User Info: rotothirteen

rotothirteen
10 years ago#23
No you don't. I didn't.

User Info: Critical_Hit7

Critical_Hit7
10 years ago#24
Nice sticky.
PSN ID: CriticalHit7
LittleBigPlanet Stage: Streets Of Rage: LittleBigPlanet Edition

User Info: TheCakeIsNow

TheCakeIsNow
10 years ago#25
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: SuperMessy

SuperMessy
10 years ago#26
Great topic, very helpful for the trophies.

User Info: masamako

masamako
10 years ago#27
Could someone post all of the games again?
The link is out of date.

User Info: darren118

darren118
10 years ago#28

It won't give me play all mega drive games can anyone help please

User Info: Rattlesnake_8

Rattlesnake_8
9 years ago#29
darren118 posted...

It won't give me play all mega drive games can anyone help please

Look very carefully.. they games that you haven't played (or haven't registered as playing) have a slight blue tinge to the name of the game in the menu. go through, start each game. The reason they dont register is because you have to press the START button to get to the game menu. If you pretty another button, it wont register. Go through and do this and you'll get it.

User Info: Knexnapper

Knexnapper
9 years ago#30
About unlocking Phantasy Star-

I was able to do it yesterday using one controller and my BD remote. Here's how to, if you still need help with it:

Start Sonic 2, then turn on your BD remote and Immediately press the PS button on it; then go to Settings/Accessory Settings/Reassign Controllers. Reassign the BDr number from 7 to 2. Then go back to the game and press X on the BD remote. Start a one player game w/ the regular controller. You can go through the level using only whichever character is controlled by the reg. controller; the other will just follow. You might want to press the BDr's directional pad every once in a while to prevent it from turning off. When you get to the boss, use just one character to beat it; the other (usually Tails) doesnt even have to hit the boss, and won't die if hit either.

Hope this helps
PSN: Knexnapper
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
  3. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection FAQ [PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD]