• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Stuck on Church Hat Robot

User Info: Super_Shinobi

Super_Shinobi
11 years ago#1
Will I've got into in the Attic and the cut scene shows that Robots hat lowering.. Gone into the graveyard with the big cross to the lef of the church N0thing!!!

I've also got the draw open but on the walk through it says that the third draw opens more by pressing the lever, well it must be pixel perfect because I can't get it to open:(

Any help would be appreciated.. Also I imagine that oveable cross opens a door or something

User Info: Fanfair

Fanfair
11 years ago#2
All the drawers in the church open. You have to keep hitting the arrows. They will in turn close the drawer and open the next drawer. Not all drawers have something in them. Also, there is a key that you have to put in the hat...I believe it was located in one of the drawers.

User Info: Super_Shinobi

Super_Shinobi
11 years ago#3
I found the hat Robot now, the clicking on it to get it was so vague it was blind luck I found the Mausoleum... It's now suddenly became really easy, just got the Mammoth toy for Mamo, and the difficulty has just spiked again.. Need a train pass I think?

User Info: Fanfair

Fanfair
11 years ago#4
did you already go through the factory and put Oscar together? When you are ready for the train ticket Oscar will be at the ticket window and will give it to you, once everything is in place

User Info: Zipp_Dementia

Zipp_Dementia
11 years ago#5
BUT HOW DO YOU GET TO THE ATTIC?

Seriously. I see the whole gear box thing, but there's no gears, and nowhere to click on.
Zipp cares

User Info: FreMEliCa

FreMEliCa
11 years ago#6
The house attic is one place, the church attic is another. You can get into the church attic by putting the gears on the box and pulling the lever. The gears are on the table in the hotel.

User Info: Zipp_Dementia

Zipp_Dementia
11 years ago#7
How the hell were you supposed to know that?
Zipp cares

User Info: FreMEliCa

FreMEliCa
11 years ago#8
Uh, you figure it out. I picked them up before I even left the hotel.
  1. Boards
  2. Syberia
  3. Stuck on Church Hat Robot
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A