• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Family Party: 30 Great Games
  3. Is this the US version of Simple 2000 Vol. 2 ??!

User Info: blockhead720

blockhead720
12 years ago#1
if so, I have the japanese version of this game, its called Simple 2000 Vol 2 : The Party Game. This definitely looks like the US version by the looks of the screenshots they have here on GameFAQs. if this is it, let me tell you, this game is AWESOME !! its set up more like a wacky japanese show.... some of the games are REAL wacky and fun as hell !! Dont judge this one by its cover, TRUST me

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
12 years ago#2
I have the USA version and it does look similar to the Japanese Simple Series game. (Screen shots I have seen)

It is a decent party game for $20 and better than some of the others that are out there. I like that you can have six profiles and there are thirty mini games for four players. Some of the games are more fun than others though and the controls can be hit or miss depending on what game you are playing.
No More Heroes is pretty much the greatest game ever made.
  1. Boards
  2. Family Party: 30 Great Games
  3. Is this the US version of Simple 2000 Vol. 2 ??!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A