• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  3. How long will Riku's story take me?

User Info: xminnis

xminnis
10 years ago#1
Sora's story took me 30 hours, thats probably way longer than most people, so how long should Riku's take me, and is it worth playing if i have other games i still need to beat (FFXII, Yakuza 1 and 2, Persona 3)
Last game beat- Metal Gear Solid 4
Now playing- KH:Re CoM... PSN ID: xminnis

User Info: Pure_LionHeart

Pure_LionHeart
10 years ago#2
Heh, that's nothing. Try having 70+ games still in their original packaging to start. :P

Anyway, took me ten hours on the nose to finish. So I'd say between 10-15 depending on if your having trouble, need to level. Took me about 30 to reach Lv. 99 with him, though.
"I like how Tsunade tries to save everyone right away while Yamamoto shrugs things off until torsos start vanishing." - Nitan

User Info: Pheathos

Pheathos
10 years ago#3
i always enjoyed riku's story more than sora's. and i think it took me about 6-7 hours to beat, but i skipped all non voiced cut scenes. if square felt the scene isnt good enough to have v.a.s, then its not worth me watching.
"O admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer!" - Jade Curtiss

User Info: duel_master_k

duel_master_k
10 years ago#4
Sora's story took me nearly 30 hours on Proud Mode.

Then I decided I was tired and just wanted to play for Riku's story, so I lowered his story to the middle difficulty and beat it in about 6 hours. If you just want to see how the story turns out, I suggest doing that, because it's pretty easy (VERY easy compared to Sora's story... though, I have no idea how Riku is on Proud Mode).

User Info: sorakeyblade715

sorakeyblade715
10 years ago#5
hm for me "screwing around" 10 hours.
actually playing just get threw, 5-6 hours.
if i wanted a come back i would tell u to spit.,

User Info: TrenchcoatFlash

TrenchcoatFlash
10 years ago#6
through* ^
Level 1 trolls killed (not including sockpuppets): 3
I run with the big dogs. Don't even try. You will fail, miserably.

User Info: sorakeyblade715

sorakeyblade715
10 years ago#7
oh right sorry, thanks for the correction.
if i wanted a come back i would tell u to spit.,
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  3. How long will Riku's story take me?
  • Topic Archived