• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
6 months ago#1
Honestly IMO the Tekker Photon increase feature is on of the cheapest stingiest aspects of the game the programmers did. First off why not just give the scrubby 15% increase of the bat? They know folks will simply keep reloading the file till they get the 15%. The programmers had to be aware of that. Even when I first played the game that was a common since thing to do. Like who is going to take an "L" of 5%!!!? LoL Like that giving us the 15% off the bat. was going to BREAK the game!!! Also why can't the Tekker increase the Accuracy Adjustment to? 15% to that would also have been helpful, but not game breaking!

Next why can't we just keep buying a percentage increase to max every attribute? To increase a Rarity 6&7 weapon is pretty dang steep. It would not have been an easy feat to accomplish if they allowed this and kept it at 15% per purchase. Or I would have been ok with just 5% per purchase if they allowed a continuous increase. Thats a loooooooot of Meseta to gather if you wanted to achieve the ultimate max 100% everything weapon. Ok that was my little rant. LoL

If you want to chime in, feel free to do so. :)

{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

beatumdown
6 months ago#2
Also the Tekker should be able to increase innate Element Levels on a weapon. However to balance it out instead of Meseta he would take Photon Drops instead.

If a weapon had no Element LV you would required to have:

LV 1 - 200 All weapons
LV 2 - 400 All weapons
LV 3 - 600 Sword, Spear, Double Saber, Gunblade, Laser Cannon, Mech Gun, Slicer
LV 4 - 800 Daggers, Claw, Rod
LV 5 - 999 Saber, Shield, Handgun, Rifle, Bazooka, Wand

There would be no skipping. Plus obviously some weapons would be cheaper to build due to the Element LV caps.

Lastly another revamp of Tekker services would be enhancing a weapons PROC rate.

Rarity Cost in Meseta will be the same as Element switching, but to increase the PROC also be by 5% per cost for a max of 50% cap on all weapons:
1* 1,000
2* 2,500
3* 6,000
4* 15,000
5* 25,000
6* 45,000
7* 120,000
Innate PROC rates:
25%: Shield
20%: Saber, Laser Cannon
15%: Daggers, Spear, Claw, Handgun, Gunblade, Bazooka, Rod, Wand
10%: Sword, Double Saber, Rifle, Mech Gun, Slice

That's how I would have REVAMPED this. Feel free to chime in an additional ideas. :)

beatumdown
6 months ago#3
BTW if you do not know what PROC means. Its the chance that the Element on a weapon will trigger upon a successful hit from the weapon. Some Elements always trigger some do not and that is determine by the weapon type not the Element LV. Look above.

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 months ago#4
Increasing procrate on effects may be too OP, as a Heaven Lv5 Shield is already pretty op by most standards if you want to cheese insta-death stuff. Imagine Gunblades with 50% chance of insta-death with Heaven on their 3-way shotgun bursts.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

beatumdown
6 months ago#5
SapphireOfChaos posted...
Increasing procrate on effects may be too OP, as a Heaven Lv5 Shield is already pretty op by most standards if you want to cheese insta-death stuff. Imagine Gunblades with 50% chance of insta-death with Heaven on their 3-way shotgun bursts.

Very true, but not many achieve all the Titles necessary to get it. IMO if you went through all the trouble to get all titles for the Heaven element you earn the right to be O.P. :D
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlocking Super Hard Mode? General2 Answers
What is the best class? Build3 Answers
How do use photon Blasts? General3 Answers
What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean? Tech Support4 Answers
How do I beat Mother Trinity? Enemy/Boss16 Answers