• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
6 months ago#1
On the hunt for some Noble Cloaks, Keplar Suit, and Mobius Plate.

Being playing for awhile now and got my first Noble Cloak from a loot box off the Makara Ruins boss fight, even though it can potentially drop from any enemy in that zone in Super Hard Mode. It only has 2 slots so I did not upgrade my RAmarl. 3 slots or 4 slots is when I feel its worth to upgrade to an armor. That's just me. :)

I do have a question for anyone still lurking around. I have a RAcast and I want to know if its better to go with the Mobius Plate or Keplar Suit with him? I leaning towards the latter, however being a CAST he gets some great gear with that as well. Yeah all this time playing I still have yet to get a Keplar Suit, because I am unlucky. LoL
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
6 months ago#2
Keplar Suit gets you some nice set bonuses for the non-photonic-type gun weapons, like Riverman Missouri and the M25SE Missouri. Can be worth using over Mobius Plate for that alone, but also Keplar Suit has better defenses.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
6 months ago#3
SapphireOfChaos posted...
Keplar Suit gets you some nice set bonuses for the non-photonic-type gun weapons, like Riverman Missouri and the M25SE Missouri. Can be worth using over Mobius Plate for that alone, but also Keplar Suit has better defenses.

You right. I just get the Mobius Plate for hy HUcast then. I'll be spending a little time in Arca Plant then. :)

{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlocking Super Hard Mode? General2 Answers
What is the best class? Build3 Answers
How do use photon Blasts? General3 Answers
What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean? Tech Support4 Answers
How do I beat Mother Trinity? Enemy/Boss16 Answers