• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Element 5 Weapons.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
8 months ago#1
If anyone still play this game I want to know how much luck in weapon finds you got.

These weapons are the only weapon types that can reach a possibly level of 5 on and element: Saber, Shield, Handgun, Rifle, Bazooka, Wand. The 3 Handguns Luxion, Taxion, and Tachyon are glitch weapons that can reach Level 5 by just reloading if the Custum Shop upon applying the element you want does not provide it. Helion Roar & Blaze Roar Shields always provided Level 5 Heat. Jade Hulse & Crysta Hulse always provided Level 5 Ice. All my characters have these.

I wanna know what weapon above do you have with a Level 5 Element that you found.

Here are mine. :)

100 HUcast has: Celeb 5 Kutune Sirka, Celeb 5 Stormer, Celeb 5 Remjees, Celeb 5 Egalta, Celeb 5 Emeral Sin, Celeb 5 Ryjarg,

97 FOmarl has: Celeb 5 Remjees, Dark 5 Starlight Wand (Fixed Element)

95 RAmarl has: Celeb 5 Adrastea, Celeb 5 Nemesis

88 HUnewearl has: Celeb 5 Egalta

83 FOnewm has: Celeb 5 Egalta

82 RAcast has: Celeb 5 Kurtana, Celeb 5 Ryjarg, Celeb 5 Enfield

As you can see everyone that can use a shield has a 5 Element Egalta. I even got an extra one in the truck. Weapons that drop often will eventually and luckily net you a Element 5 (if its a weapon that can achieve it)

So again feel free to chime in, if anyone still around. :)

{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
8 months ago#2
Garahadan Fang is another great monster part-made weapon. It comes with Dark Lv4, which can be altered to any desired element like Celeb, and with Element Boost unit equipped, is treated as Lv5. If you savescum it to get the 180% ATP photon art on it (the one where you jump up and throw the claw forward), and decent percents, it can last you basically forever.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

beatumdown
8 months ago#3
SapphireOfChaos posted...
Garahadan Fang is another great monster part-made weapon. It comes with Dark Lv4, which can be altered to any desired element like Celeb, and with Element Boost unit equipped, is treated as Lv5. If you savescum it to get the 180% ATP photon art on it (the one where you jump up and throw the claw forward), and decent percents, it can last you basically forever.

Yeah I got mine with BITE STAMP on it to. Pretty much one of the best claw weapons. :)

beatumdown
8 months ago#4
@SapphireOfChaos if only there were no rares with fixed elements. Its a shame that some of the rarest items with fixed elements can't compete with my Celeb 5 Emerald Sin handgun and the weapon itself is only a rarity of 5. To me it kind of throws the balance off. You find this cool looking rare weapon, but since the element is fixed you will eventually put it down after you had your fun with a more practical weapon. You basically collecting just to say "HEY I GOT IT" :D

SapphireOfChaos
8 months ago#5
In my heyday, I got a few very high-end weapons with great PA and elements, like a Zero Rifle with Life Lv5 and Flame Hit PA for my Ranger, a slew of godly Hadan Bite claws with Bite Stamp and some godly Morgenlotes for my Hunter, and some op Alice Olivia with Lv5 Celeb and Magical Sign and a Life Lv5 Zero Cane with Magical Sign as well. It's too bad I don't have a means to play online after the official servers went down, or that I have such a huge backlog, lol.

In case anyone who reads this knows of how things were back then, I used to be called Chaosmaster00, also Chaos Rappy on the pso-world forum, lol.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa
(edited 8 months ago)

beatumdown
8 months ago#6
In my heyday, I got a few very high-end weapons with great PA and elements, like a Zero Rifle with Life Lv5 and Flame Hit PA for my Ranger, a slew of godly Hadan Bite claws with Bite Stamp and some godly Morgenlotes for my Hunter, and some op Alice Olivia with Lv5 Celeb and Magical Sign and a Life Lv5 Zero Cane with Magical Sign as well. It's too bad I don't have a means to play online after the official servers went down, or that I have such a huge backlog, lol.

In case anyone who reads this knows of how things were back then, I used to be called Chaosmaster00, also Chaos Rappy on the pso-world forum, lol.

I know who are. I knew you were Chaosmaster00. :) Why the name change?

SapphireOfChaos
8 months ago#7
beatumdown posted...
I know who are. I knew you were Chaosmaster00. :) Why the name change?
At some point, I realized I'm constantly playing female PC's that I'd always name Sapphire, so I figured it should become a part of my identity, lol.

beatumdown
8 months ago#8
Good call. My user name was the name of my squad while I was in the Marines. :D We would scream BEATUMDOWN! LoL

User Info: Rolfin

Rolfin
4 weeks ago#9
At some point, I realized I'm constantly playing female PC's that I'd always name Sapphire, so I figured it should become a part of my identity, lol.
You're not Chaosrappy from the PSO-World boards, are you?
"I'm a thoughtocauster, a conundrummer... in a band called... 'Life Puzzler"
@Rolfin posted...
You're not Chaosrappy from the PSO-World boards, are you?
Chaos Rappy of pso-world, at your service, lol. And I understand that you were called RLBitClassica there yourself?
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Element 5 Weapons.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlocking Super Hard Mode? General2 Answers
What is the best class? Build3 Answers
How do use photon Blasts? General3 Answers
What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean? Tech Support4 Answers
How do I beat Mother Trinity? Enemy/Boss16 Answers