• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Weapon Collecting

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
2 years ago#1
There are certain types of weapons that are more available in selection to a specific class.

For ex// Swords being more of a Hunter type weapon, of course the class will have more of a variety to choose from.

Everyone other class can only use the Hocho. All my characters have one. :D

I try to get weapons to my characters that normally a certain class would not have much access to.

Another ex// My LV75 FOnewn (and other Neman Forces) can only use {{THREE}} Gunblades out of the entire game for which I have. Karakasa Jikomi PA Bullet Dance, Bangasa Jikomi PA Impact Zero, a Blade Cannon PA Earth Bullet. I made sure to have all 3 Photo Arts to. :D I also notice that the Blade Cannon has a little more power despite it being a 5 Star weapon, than the Bangasa Jikomi which is a 6 Star. Though the latter is more accurate. Go figure. :D

Human Forces have a pretty good selection of weapons to choose from being that they specialize in technigues. My 94LV FOmarl has better options for melee than my 92LV RAmarl, and she is neck & neck with my 100LV HUcast in range weapons. She is a walking arsenal. She may not be the best at using these weapons, but I still like the fact that I can but out an Armburst Bazooka just for giggles. LoL

I know nuturing this aspect of the game can be a waste of valuable trunk space for more practical class related weapons for some. Still I like to have some fun every now and then. :)

Do anyone else do this? :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
2 years ago#2
Battle Mage FOmarl is great. Bust out the big guns, blast some things with a Cool Style PA (after Zalure-debuffing to reduce defenses and evasion) from her Celeb Lv3 Crimson Vis. Gathering foes into groups with Ramegid, then obliterating them with a Celeb Lv5 Magical Sign Alice Olivia or her Force Ride Eclipse Star.

Human Forces are the jack of all trades.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Discord Chat for online gaming with Chaos! https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb
The more you learn, the less you know, maaan...

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
2 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Battle Mage FOmarl is great. Bust out the big guns, blast some things with a Cool Style PA (after Zalure-debuffing to reduce defenses and evasion) from her Celeb Lv3 Crimson Vis. Gathering foes into groups with Ramegid, then obliterating them with a Celeb Lv5 Magical Sign Alice Olivia or her Force Ride Eclipse Star.

Human Forces are the jack of all trades.

Indeed they are! LoL Can't for wrong with a FOmar & FOmarl. Still not lucky enough to grab a LV5 Element Alice Olivia though. :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
2 years ago#4
beatumdown posted...
Still not lucky enough to grab a LV5 Element Alice Olivia though. :D

Run through the Super Hard Eternal Tower. A lot. :p

Heaven's Mother in particular seems to be a good odds of dropping them. Wands don't have more than one 7* "common" version, so they tend to drop more.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Discord Chat for online gaming with Chaos! https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb
The more you learn, the less you know, maaan...
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Weapon Collecting
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DS Onlinebeatumdown45/11 4:41PM