• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Regrets From Actions Of Ignorance

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
4 years ago#1
There are mistakes I have made in the game thsat I regret. LoL Of course these were actions due to being a fresh player to the game {{NOOB}} :D However I am paying the price for them still.

I used to value the Accuracy Adjustment stat percentage on items above all else. I figured being able to hit the target trumps everything. Especially for characters not of the Ranger class.

I didn't even care about Element Levels.

When I first hit Super Hard mode I'd say around January I aquire not 1, but 2 Foie Haze daggers with 4 element levels. Talk about luck right? Want to know what I did? I SOLD THEM LIKE A DUMMY!!! :/
Why because I found another Foie Haze with no elements, but a 45% Acc. Adj. So I figured I got the type I wanted, screw the other 2.

Now that I have gained more knowledge of the game, and realize the true significance of Element Levels. I can't get another Foie Haze to drop, let alone one with 4 elements again to save my life. No matter how many times I lay waste to the Rioh Snowfields. The game itself is laughing and punishing me for my past transgressions. >.<

I got a 100LV HUcast, 82LV HUnewearl, and 64LV FOnewn, that needs them! WHHHHHHHY!!!?

Ok that was just a small vent. LoL
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
4 years ago#2
Damn, that sucks.

You could always try your luck at the SuperHard Eternal Tower. I get Foie Haze drops from Blade Mothers all the time, and Heaven Mother tends to drop one herself every other time.

If only wifi were still up, I could hack a good Foie Haze in and give it to you as a sort of consolation gift...
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
Proud Member of the Solgaleo's Light Guild! Keep the Light in~ :>

beatumdown
4 years ago#3
@Chaosmaster00 thanks for the kind gesture, but it's ok. LoL

This can be chalked up as one of the many blunders in my video game career. I am sure I'll make many more. &#128513;&#128513;

I'll just keep on playing till I get them.

Also gunna no for a Riku Claw for my HUnewearl. Probably won't out perform my
Phyteuma with LV4 Celeb or my Argares with LV4 Celeb. However I still want it for collection purposes. &#128513;&#128513;

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
4 years ago#4
You should try to get a Garahadan Fang. Rolling for a good one can be time-consuming, but when you see one that has like 3-4 enemy % mods, AccAdj, and Bite Stamp PA, it is a glorious sight to behold.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
Proud Member of the Solgaleo's Light Guild! Keep the Light in~ :>

beatumdown
4 years ago#5
Actually I already have 2 of them made and another fang on standby. Yeah Sega messed up when they did not fix that nerf! LoL
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Regrets From Actions Of Ignorance
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlocking Super Hard Mode? General2 Answers
What is the best class? Build3 Answers
How do use photon Blasts? General3 Answers
What do ATA, MST, DFP and ATP mean? Tech Support4 Answers
How do I beat Mother Trinity? Enemy/Boss16 Answers