• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
3 years ago#1
I just got lucky getting a 5 element Nemesis with the Wild Blow photon art. :D Of course as you know I Celebed that mofo! LoL

Got some ok percents on it to. 28% Native, 45% Beast, and 31% Acc Adj

My 88lv RAmarl is wrecking shop now.

I know Bazooka's are not the greatest weapon set. Heck even I have bashed them a little. However I am demolishing Super Hard mode especially in zones where the hostiles are weak to guns like the Ruins. :)
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
3 years ago#2
Nice find! I always preferred Gunblades, myself. The triple-shot can deal enormous damage to single targets, especially to those weak to Gun. You can also swing it twice for melee damage before popping into a swing-canceling shot by going from Light Attack->Light Attack->Light Shotgun if you hold down L and press the attack button mid-swing of the second slash. Proves very effective. But Bazookas, at least those with Wild Blow, are always fun to wreck faces with. :>
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GameFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
The place to go for helpful and friendly FL players to hangout!

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
3 years ago#3
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Nice find! I always preferred Gunblades, myself. The triple-shot can deal enormous damage to single targets, especially to those weak to Gun. You can also swing it twice for melee damage before popping into a swing-canceling shot by going from Light Attack->Light Attack->Light Shotgun if you hold down L and press the attack button mid-swing of the second slash. Proves very effective. But Bazookas, at least those with Wild Blow, are always fun to wreck faces with. :>

Hey thanks for that advice. Like said in previous post, is I have not been playing this long. I have seen you post good advice for a long in this forum to in past threads. :D

RAmarl being the worst ranger (not statistically) but because the lack of Keplar Suit disadvantage has to depend entirely on her gear. That Nemesis (fully grinded) puts her attack power at 1085. Plus with the LV5 Celeb going on she destroys hostiles weak against guns. Even still I don't use this weapon everywhere. It still sucks against enemies in the Arc Plant and final boss Mother Trinity/Dark Falz. A good player has a good weapon for every situation though. :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DS Onlinebeatumdown45/11 4:41PM