• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: beatumdown

beatumdown
4 years ago#1
So far I got a:

60LV HUcast who is kicking butt and taking names.

36LV FOmarl who is getting beefy. She takes a beating, but her heals gets her right back on her feet. Loving the Grantz damage to due to her class.

Now I have a FOnuwearl, but once I beat the Newman scenario of the game, I felt it was kind of redundant to have two Hunters. Since that's really why I created a Newman character in the beginning. So I put all her gear, items, and cash in the joint bank, and scrapped the character. Now I got a:

12LV RAmarl .... yes I had read the boards about her being deemed the worse character to play. Still I liked the the look so I will still go with. I heard about the Kevlar Suit that the male Rangers get to wear. Still sticking with it. it will not be to bad playing her, because I have a great deal of gear to get her tweeked up and an almost maxed mag for her. So she will be fine. :D
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}

beatumdown
4 years ago#2
My RAmarl is not level 37 and is in Hard mode. Not a bad class at all. :D

User Info: Ninjamohawk

Ninjamohawk
4 years ago#3
No RAmarls can be great if you really get into them.

beatumdown
4 years ago#4
Ninjamohawk posted...
No RAmarls can be great if you really get into them.

Agreed .... I am actually not disappointed in my choice. She is now at level 45 and I got my HUcast & FOmarl finding most of the good guns for her. All I merely do is log her on and grab the weapons in the joint bank, and go to town. :D

She has all her techs maxed at 10 already, so she is good there.

Still I miss the shotguns of the original PSO. The absence of that weapon type alone puts the Rangers in this game below the belt. :/
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DS Onlinebeatumdown45/11 4:41PM