• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
  3. Stage 1-4 Key Locations...

User Info: Angel_Drive

Angel_Drive
11 years ago#1
I've found all the keys in lv.1, and I'm missing the 2nd key in lv.2 and the last key in lv.3, but I only have keys 1 and 3 in stage 4. Does anyone know where any of the keys I'm missing are? The most important ones are in stage 4 since if I can get two more of them I'll unlock the last level.
Please check out my acclaimed anime/game reviews at:
http://youtube.com/user/GabeHouseal

User Info: Angel_Drive

Angel_Drive
11 years ago#2
Alright, now I'm only missing key #2 in world 2 and 4. Where the hell are they?
Please check out my acclaimed anime/game reviews at:
http://youtube.com/user/GabeHouseal
hardcore rpg gamer 11 years ago#3
In World 2, after the cutscene that happens after the giant drill subboss, keep an eye on the ground area for a destructible container that has the second key in it. Might have to fly down to see it, since all the stuff at the bottom of the screen might make it hard to see (Chain Level, Weapons, Power Up Information).

As for the second key in World 4, I think an enemy in one of the large groups of mobs has it. Just shoot everything and be prepared to grab it quick, since the scrolling screen in this level can easily make it go beyond your reach. Just be somewhere before you have to navigate through the rocks.

I recommend doing Training first so you can make sure you know where they are first before you actually go after them, since you can't level select.
Currently Playing:
Too many games, since everyone released them all at once

User Info: alucard187

alucard187
11 years ago#4
Thanks man I'm missing that one too.
SEE YOU ALL ON MGO2! (RETIRED)
Mr.Greed

User Info: jaxxsoul

jaxxsoul
11 years ago#5
Does anyone know ocations of World 3, Key #4 and Key #5 ?
  1. Boards
  2. Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
  3. Stage 1-4 Key Locations...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A